Spent a short yet memorable birthday trip at Angsana. As this was a birthday treat from the hubby, I pretty much had no idea how the resort will be since I didnt get the chance to do any research on it.
The positives :The staff were friendly and polite. The resort has its own private beach which is well maintained and safe to dip into. The pool is pretty and kept clean. My husband, baby and I enjooyed ourselves very much there. We stayed in the one bedroom suite which was spacious, clean and tidy. The resort provided fragrance sticks which guests could use and I like this as it brings about a great smell in the room.
The negatives were that it took pretty long for us to get into our room, probably because the resort was swarmed with Singapore tourists who were away for the National Day long weekend. It was also warm at the main restaurant of the resort as it was an open concept with no air conditioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands