I stayed at this hotel this past weekend with a few friends and we had an amazing time. This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel, and the service, rooms and other aspects were great both times.
For those coming to the hotel for leisure, the hotel has a nice beach and pool. The activity centre of the hotel is great for organizing watersports. We went jet skiing, waterskiing and wakeboarding. The spa at the hotel is perfect, and the prices very reasonable. The hotel concierge also kindly drove me and my friends to our dinner at Banyan Tree next door.
The hotel is also next to a golf course so it's great for golfers. There are also a few other courses around the area which are easy to get to.
I'd definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay and overlooking the South China Sea, Angsana Bintan in Indonesia is a heavenly retreat just 55 minutes away from Singapore via high-speed catamaran. Take in the tranquil island life as you are pampered by the finest in Asian hospitality amid the beauty of tropical flora. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Angsana Bintan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Bintan Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Hotel Bintan
- Angsana Bintan Bintan Island, Riau Islands