Went to stay at the resort for 2D1N as a part of the company trip. Good for relaxing if you are not very particular. Reasonable price.
Room : It's clean. Fantastic view of the sea and sunrise. However, the auto air freshener was faulty, kept sending out mists every minute and had to relocate it into the toilet, which is a good thing as it had very strong smell of the mothballs that are spread everywhere in there. The Jacuzzi is new and nice addition but it caused a mini flooding when draining the tub, It would really be great if both the shower head and the drainage is not so clogged up. TV/cable reception could be improved to. Acceptable wi-fi connection.
Swimming pool : There are 2 and the newer one is really nice and clean.
Water facilities : The water-sports were great. Too bad it was low tide and could not play for long.
Service: Staff are friendly.
Food : Quite OK. Pretty cheap and good for hotel quality. Was bothered by the flies and it may be better if they install some electric insects catcher/killer. We had catered buffet in the SunMoon restaurant on the 1st night and it will be better if replenishment was faster. A lot of us were left hungry waiting for the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands