Our 3d/2n experience last December was not only memorable but it was a relaxing treat for all of us (my parents and my beau).
Only a few hours aways from Singapore, Bintan Island to start with is a great place to spend a calming time at the beach. The hotel provided a land transfer service from the Sri Bintan Purra Ferry Terminal to the resort. The trip was a bit long for some people who cannot find enjoyment while travelling. From the time we arrived at the resort, you will have a sense of tranquility as its nestled somewhere at the end of the island. You wont see a lot of people outside the villa nor neighbouring resorts. You can splurge on the white sand or take a dip in their swimming pool right after a snack, as its only a stones throw away from their restaurant. The room was very appealing. We had our own verranda overlooking at the sea. We had a great view in the morning and during sunset. And the most unique among all their amenities is The Sun Moon restaurant (a kelong restaurant above the sea). You will also appreciate the friendly crews in the hotel. The spa is exceptionally good for most of the spa resorts that we have tried.
Overall, I would recommend this resort who wants a lulling moment and just a romantic stroll along the beach. I have been recommending this resort to my friends and they weren't disappointed.
Just a piece of advice, you'd appreciate your vacation if you stay there at least 3d/2n. If you're planning to stay overnight, I dont think it would be satisfying as there's a long land travel involved. You'd be more stressed than relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands