I stayed for 5 days in the resort during the Idul Fitri holidays. The resort was quite packed and there were locals playing with fireworks, which seems to be the trend as I noticed vendors selling tiny fireworks/crackers on the street of the city on the day I arrived.
Service was excellent despite the crowd, I have to commend Pak Ali the main cook of Sun Moon restaurant where I had most of my meals. Its a pity I went alone, because there's only so much the stomach can take in 1 meal, but I just love everything in Sun Moon.
And then I also went on several optional tours such as the Mapur Island Tour and visited a temple with 500 lohan statues, very amazing place. Mapur Island tour was especially exciting, I never thought I could see waters like Maldives so near Singapore.
The sister resort Cabana also has a nice beach and a newly opened beach bar. That's where I hang out too. Other than that, some visits to the spa for foot reflexiology and back massage was always relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the new plane of paradise at Bintan Agro Beach Resort.Located in the south-eastern coast of Bintan Island, come revel in the realm of sparkling beaches and picturesque shorelines that will help set your mood for the perfect getaway. Home to a spread of scenic floras, crystal white sands and clear turquoise waters, our resorts nestle along the beachfront-with a cosy touch of perennial decor, friendly services and warm hospitality that will ensure the ideal retreat you deserve. Seafood lovers can also replete with delectable savouries in alfresco dining style that sits above the calm, glistening waters-while you indulge in the panoramic view of a breathtaking seascape.And for those who wish to escape the hordes will consider their time well spent here. With our first-ever ocean side spa on the island, imagine retreating into a calm journey that will soothe your body and mind for the many adventures to come.Appealingly casual and laidback, we have an atmosphere that makes for the perfect vacation. Only at Bintan Agro Beach Resort, experience the perfect holiday destination that will leave you wanting for more.LocationThe island of Bintan is about 40 Km from Singapore. The travel time to Tanjung Pinang is about 1 hour 45 minutes by Sindo Ferry / Wavemaster Ferry and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is situated on the East coast of Bintan and is 45 minutes away from Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal. The travel time to Bintan Resort is about 55 minutes by Bintan Resort Ferries (BRF)and Bintan Agro Beach Resort is 60 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bintan Agro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Agro Beach Hotel Bintan
- Bintan Agro Beach Resort Bintan Island, Riau Islands