“nice”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

really good,, staf is very friendly.. not too expensive and taste good.. nice place nearby beach.. and easy to reach.

1  Thank christie260389

Reviewed 11 April 2014

My second trip to his restaurant. First time I had some friends pick. This time I picked. You're given a menu with pictures of everything and they come out pretty much like the photo. I had beef and peppers, it was tasty. Other members of our party had fish and squid in curry sauce. I was told that both were delicious.
What I mean about not pretty, it's an open (outdoor) type restaurant. Just not pretty....functional by Indonesian standards but wanting by western. It's located right on the water with a breathtaking view of the ocean and the volcano (inactive) just a few miles away. Be sure to go just before sundown as the sunset is awesome!
Anyway, the service was excellent and the prices were reasonable for us westerners. It rated a second trip for me so you be the judge.

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 2 April 2014

WISATA BAHARI restaurant has been classified by many as one of the best restaurants for sea food in MANADO. It is very popular with both the locals and overseas visitors. There are several branches of WISATA BAHARI in MANADO and located in most of the popular Malls; for example Manado Town Square II, Mega Mall......The main outlet is situated behind BARU MALL. It is a building by itself and stretches out to the sea. Visit this restaurant during the early evening and the sun set is just beautiful. The prices are reasonable by international standard but COSTLY by local standard. Avoid the sea food charges by weight, if one is on budget; as the other sea food dishes are acceptable. The cooking is good, so are the services.

2  Thank 313globetrotter
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We had a wonderful dinner at Wisata Bahari yesterday.
The in-house style crab is very juicy.
Fried fish in sweet & sour style is crispy and yummy!
Grilled squid is a bit too chewy to my liking.
Chicken Satay is tender and one of the best i have tried so far!
Vegetable stir fried complements the whole meal.

We topped up our dinner with fruit juices.

One of the best dinner at Manado! Must try!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

A seafood restaurant with no crab even though the first 5 pages of the menu are crab and this was sat night what a joke went to ria rio restaurant instead and had the best crab I have ever eaten dont bother going to this restaurant ria rio is much better