Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$65
Bahowo Lodge(Manado)
US$107
US$89
Agoda.com
All reviewsbubur manadoconvenient storeinternet worksshort vacationsouvenir shopdeluxe roomfront desk staffexcellent hotelbusiness centerbreakfast menubusiness staylocation is greathotel is locatednice lobbythe breakfast areawelcome drinkswimming pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We stayed there for a week for business trip. The location is perfect, the food is great and value for money. But the service bit slow. It would be great hotel if they could pay attention to details. Lovely hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Dear Mr. Gufron

Warmest Greetings from Manado.....

On behalf of our team, I would like to sincerely express our gratitude to have you stayed in Swiss-Belhotel Manado. It is indeed our commitment to make your every single stay as enjoyable as possible. We are happy to find that you have a good experience during staying at our hotel and We do hope that you will always stay with us on your future trip to Manado.
We do also thank you to have your feedback in regards with our service and we have been making any effort by providing enough training for all the staffs to ensure that they are able to provide efficient and professional service to all our customers.

Thank you and we wish you a very successful days.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights either side of our flights, and found the hotel to be a perfectly pleasant "business"-type hotel. On arrival we had to pass through a metal detector, but it was not well enforced, presumably because we were obviously tourists. Once inside the staff were attentive, the room clean modern and the breakfast was plentiful.

Wewent for a walk from the hotel in the evening, which was interesting but without too much around beyond tthe immediate neighbourhood

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Anon_Brit99
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Mr. Anon

Warmest Greetings from Manado...

Hoping you have a great day today!

On behalf our our team, I would like to sincerely thank you to have stayed with us during your leisure trip to Manado.We are very happy indeed to find that you have a wonderful experience with our products and services.Please kindly drop me a call when you are coming back to Manado and I will be delighted to welcome you personally. my number is 081328833100.

Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to Manado.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

Although this hotel is not as big and elegant as the other swiss-belhotel in indonesia the service are as excellent and the rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast menu has always been my bigest concern, this hotel might not have a lot of choices for food and drink but it is sufficient for me and their manado porridge (bubur manado) is to die for! Its location is perfect for business since it is in the centre, but not so good for holidays. The price is also lower than the average of swiss belhotel room rate

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the streets (which also face the sea)
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Cinlestari

Dear Ibu Cinlestari,

Warmest Hospitality Greetings from Manado....

On behalf of my Swiss-belhotel Manado team, I would like to sincerely extend our gratitude to have you stay in our hotel during your trip to Manado. We were very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do thank you to have shared your experience in TripAdvisor.
It is our commitment to make your stay with us memorable and enjoyable.

Once again,thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you back in our property.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

We stayed for nearly a month in this hotel due to work for a big scale international event. Just because the high demand in Manado most hotel became so arrogant. This hotel was expensive compare to other hotels around there and yes I've tried many in this city. The furniture was old and dusty, and its hard to just communicate with the staff. The only food was ok. The internet was practically unusable. The spa has very good value for couple, but its located near the gym with late night house music, so its hard to relax.
Personally I would not stay at this hotel anymore.

Room Tip: just look for other hotel in this city
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank MNova
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Dear Ms. MNOVA

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor and I do apologize for your inconvenience during your stay with us. I found your feedback is very useful to improve our products. On March 2011, there was an International event,ARF DIREX took place in Manado when most of hotels were fully booked during the ARF DIREX from 7-15 March 2011. For Corporate customers, we have provided corporate rate which is quite reasonable. On December 2011, we have new furniture for our lobby and lounge and will continue to replace the Swiss-cafe furniture. For internet access, as of August 2011, we provide free internet access in all rooms and public area with 4 Mbps which is quite fast.
I hope that you give me a chance to welcome you back in our hotel when I will be pleased to meet you personally. This in my cellular number 081328833100 and I do expect to have your call due to I could not trace you in our PMS.

Once again thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to my property.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

The hotel is located downtown Manado, within walking distance of the Museum of the Province of North Sulawesi (Museum Negeri Propinsi Sulawesi Utara). It is a 4-star hotel up to western standards. The personnel were very helpful. We had a prepaid, non-alterable reservation by internet but arrived a day early. The manager on duty was able to resolve this problem, despite the fact we arrived at 9 pm only. After the experiences with various hotels and inns during our 19 day trip from Makassar to Manado it was a real treat to stay at this nice hotel! We were too tired to go to the restaurant for dinner. Instead, we bought two pieces of chocolate cake at their café that looked expensive (and they were!), but they were excellent. Breakfast was buffet style, sumptuous and excellent.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walter1945
Thamrin A, IT & E-commerce Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Walter1945,

Warmest Greetings from Manado...

On behalf of Manado team, i would like to extend our gratitude to have you stayed in our property. we are very excited to hear that you satisfied with our product and service,and thank you for highlighting it.

we wish that you would share your good experience with your colleagues. we looking forward to welcoming you back in Manado. Have a great day.

Best Regards,