I gave 4* for my stay at this hotel for the following factor:
- As an Accor platinum I was pleasantly upgraded to the superior room with balcony and mountain view. Quite comfy and very quiet/relaxing.
- I got the rate quite low on one of Accor Asia Pacific super sales.
- The front desk employees are very warm and friendly (the cold drink given during check in process is appreciated).
As for other comments:
- Location: yes, it's not in the busy side of Manado. But that's a non-issue for me. I went there to visit Bunaken not to see another overcrowded market/mall. You can rent a car with driver on daily basis for quite economical price (Bali in fact could be more expensive).
- Food: food option in the area is very limited to only what the hotel offers. The menu are a bit overpriced for Indonesian standard and the quality ....just so-so.
- The room is quite clean. However, I'm a bit surprised to see some visible wear and tear in my room for a relatively new hotel. But again, for the price I paid for, this was not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center is 15 minutes from Sam Ratulangi International Airport and 20 minutes from city center. Nestled in 180 hectares of land. The hotel stylishly appointed rooms & suites embrace the splendid view of golf course and manicured garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Manado Hotel Manado