“Second Great Experiences at Aston Manado”
Review of Aston Manado Hotel

Aston Manado Hotel
Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Manado
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Here we are for the second time stay at Aston Manado Hotel as we are enjoying our fist stay, so we are back here. One week a holiday time, should find a convenience place to stay feels like at home. All staff are very welcome, Breakfast time is a great moment to enjoy the taste food at Aston Manado. All staffs greets us warmly, very helpful and informative to recommend us the foods especially Bubur Manado.
Besides, the General Manager of Aston Mr. Bobby Siswara also always around and welcome us every morning when have a breakfast.
The room service also give an excellent service, all orders come fast and in order. Every day Room always keep tidy and neat..
Over all, what we need is there.......Thank you Aston to give us number 1 service. Keep going the great team work for the guest!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Nina,

TABEA......................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your great and positive feedback on the TripAdvisor. We are all glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our services and quality products. I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Aston Manado some time in the near future.

best regards,

There are newer reviews for Aston Manado Hotel

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Very helpfull, friendly and personal staff. Best sofar I had in Indonesia. They all introduce themself by their name. Merry and specially Esther were very helpful although Esther should straight up her back! Will recommend this Hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

Dear Fadejaap

TABEA.................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed with our services and I am very pleased to learn that you had a good experiences stay at Aston Manado where our associates introduce their name and also applied to call you by name. We are here all commit to serve our customer by heart and will always to do our personalize service to all of our customer.
Thank You very much for your great review on TripAdvisor. I and team look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

with best regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

i feel verry comfort stay at Aston Manado. Marry is one of duty at restaurant she was verry good service and pleasant girl. My wife and i want to say thanks to merry you are a good table manager. And we are verry happy during stay in Aston hotel manado.

• Stayed: October 2013
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Tabea, warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear mtavipf.

On behalf of the management I would like to thank you for reviewing our services at Tripadvisor. We are so glad that you felt all the comfort during your stay at our Hotel. We will surely pass trough your positive comments to Merry and wishing you have a great day.

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Amazinggg..wonderfulllll...beautifulllll...

Sambutan dan service terbaik ada di hotel ini..

Trust me it is...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Agung,

TABEA....................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Aston Manado. I am glad to know that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.
Thank you very much for your positive review on the TripAdvisor. I look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I first stayed at Aston 2 years a go on au business trip. I came back on my second visit the this week with a very warm welcome. They picked me up at the airport and ask only for my signature since they've checked me in and I instantly get my room key. I arrived late after my flight delayed, but since I had a pretty checked in, I can go directly to my room. When I get into my room, I saw my framed picture on the table with the signature of the GM and all department heads saying welcome home. A very nice touch and I felt so welcome. The service is very good, and all the staff call me with my name, even the security and the room boy that I met on my way down to the restaurant for several times. Although the hotel is quite old but it is clean and comfort. The location is good, right in the center of the city and so easy to go around. Highly recommended when you are in Manado.

Good job...

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Nikolas,

TABEA......................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review in TripAdvisor. I am very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and happy with our services and quality products. I and team also very glad to hear that we had a lot of improvement within this year compare 2 years ago. I and team will always try our best to serve wholehearted service to make our customer has unforgetable experiences.
Once again thank you very much for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Aston Manado in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My wife and I have been staying at the Aston Manado for five weeks. My wife has already provided a review from her point of view, so I will concentrate on the issues that are the most significant to a businessperson.

To me, one of the most important considerations is the reliability of the internet. I had heard from colleagues that interruptions in internet service in Manado occur frequently. Indeed, during the day when I am visiting clients their internet often goes down. However, I have been very pleased with the wifi service at the Aston. It is much more dependable than other places in Manado and when interruptions occur, they are relatively brief. I use the internet for several hours every evening at the Aston and am always able to get my work done.

Although I travel with my laptop, I rely on the Business Centre at the hotel for printing services. The Aston Business Centre is located right beside the front desk. If the Business Centre is not open when you need it, the front desk staff will cheerfully open it for you. The equipment works well and I am always pleased with the quality of the printing.

A gym may not be imporant to everyone, but it is a major attraction for me. The gym at the Aston is better than any that I have seen at other hotels in Manado. The equipment is not fancy, but it is in good repair. There are enough machines that I rarely have to wait.

I have been very pleased with the Aston administration. Before we selected our hotel for our visit to Manado, we contacted several of the options that looked the most appealing. Ms. Menly, at the Aston, always responded quickly to our questions and provided complete answers. When we arrived, we received everything that we had been promised, and more. We pay our bill weekly and the invoice is always accurate and easy to underestand.

When you have an extended stay at a hotel, you can become bored with the food. There is such a wide selection at the Aston, that my problem is not becoming bored, but being tempted to try too many of the options. It is a good thing that there is a gym!

The Aston is conveniently located in downtown Manado. It is within walking distance to most of the shopping and many restaurants.

The best aspect of the Aston is the staff. If you need a haircut, they will recommend a barber and even provide a driver to take you there. If you need a couple of pies for a Thanksgiving dinner, the kitchen staff will bake them for you. Whatever you want or need, the Aston staff do their best to help you.

Special thanks to the GM, Mr, Bobby, and to Calvin, Front Desk manager, and to Amurudin, Executive Chef, and to all of their staff for making our stay so enjoyable. We recommend the Aston highly and will definitely stay here on our next visit to Manado.

Room Tip: Be specific when looking for smoking or non-smoking. Some rooms have an ocean view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Mr. Steve L.

TABEA..........................Warm greetings from ASTON Manado!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Aston Manado on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us, and enjoyed using our hotel facilities, such as our business center, fitness and also wifi speed to support your business need. We take pleasure in taking care of our guests, as our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by making a difference in the lives of the people we touch every day.

We are all here very glad to have you stay with us at Aston Manado and we will always try hard to make your stay unforgettable memories.

I will share your great comments within the team member, I do believe our associates will be happy to know that you enjoyed stay with us.
Once again thank you for your comments, we look forward to serve you better at the future.

With best regards

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We have been at the Aston for about a month now. Husband is on business and we will be staying for about another month. Anyone requiring extended business or travel for pleasure services and accommodations, the Aston I highly recommend.

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel, and the service is excellent right down from the GM Mr. Bobby to all other departments. Mr. Bobby ensures that your requirements are meant with great service and genuine concern. The staff have genuinely gone out of their way to ensure that all are needs are meant. The level of service here some western hotels could take lessons from.

Special mention here for the staff I encounter daily.
Calvin, front desk manager. He takes care of anything from drivers , tours, and any other needs you may have.

Our laundry needs are taken care of daily by a wonderful staff Merlyn, and our room cleaned daily by another wonder staff Nukul.

Breakfast is always a treat with Mario ensuring that all is done with great service in mind.

There are many others that have contributed to our pleasant stay here.

Breakfast offers traditional Indonesian cuisine as well as a good variety of western style dishes. And if you need any special diet, they will go beyond what is required to ensure you are taken care of. They certainly treat you as family here.

The hotel is within walking distance to shopping and the hotel offers free shuttle service to the upscale malls in the area. The gym here has all you need for your work outs.

There are more expensive hotels in the area, but why go there, when you can have it all here for a reasonable rate.

Thank you everyone at the Aston Manado

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Kip L
Tabea…………………..Warmest Greetings from Aston Manado!
Thank you for choosing our hotel and being with us as our beloved long stay guest and it is great to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities.
Highly appreciate your kind comments in Trip Advisor.
I am happy to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Aston Manado a pleasant and memorable one.
Our team is truly delighted to read your comments on your stay at our hotel and I have passed on your comments to our associates.
We hope that we will always be able to give the best service consistently and contribute your great experiences along you stay with us at Aston Manado.
Once again, thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor and wishing you and your husband all the best.

Best wishes,