Aston Manado Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$57
Bahowo Lodge(Manado)
US$107
US$90
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe general managerbusiness hotelnice hotelbreakfast buffetnice roomeasy accesswifi connectionbusiness tripyellow ricebubur manadocomfortable bedegg stationlaundry servicerecommended hotellocal foodswimming poolvisit manado
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I and my colleagues stayed in Aston Manado Hotel for 20D/19N for business trip. Because we were long stay guess, the hotel's rate for us was very affordable and suitable for our office's rate. More over, the price was included dinner!

The hotel management was very understand that we were long stay guess. So that, they tried hard to make us comfort during our stay in the hotel. The hotel staff' hospitality was excellent. They serviced us by their heart. They always asked us what we wanted to or our needs, even our favorite menus so that they can provided for our dinner. So that, in this review, I, represent my colleagues, would like to thank to:
1. Executive Chef Amirudin
2. Chef Agus
3. Shift Leaders : Romario & Alfons
5. Waitresses : Ami, Esther, Lia, Ekin, Stella, etc.
6. GRO : Brigitta

Last but not the least, my very special thank is for the GM : Mr. Bobby Siswara.
Based my personal experience, I never see a Hotel GM like him : a very hard worker, humble person and always smiling.

However, I also have a suggestion for the management to improve their service to the hotel guess. Before the guess check in, the FO always ask the guess's ID card. The FO staff should not only scan the ID card, but they should note the data/information on the ID card, such as the guess's birthday. It happens to me, Aston Manado missed my birthday:( I have good experience about this matter when I stayed in M*rc*r* Pontianak. The hotel management noted my birthday and gave me special gift (polo shirt with M*rc*r* name print on it and a bar of hotel made chocolate).

But overall, I give Aston Manado my Excellent rating for their hospitality, kindness and service during my stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Sip3542

TABEA............................warm greeting from Aston Manado.

It was a pleasure to have you with us for twenty - two days and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us. I sincerely thank you for your great review and for sharing it on the TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting our quality products and services that is very much appreciated. I am also considering and learning about your very good input and suggestions that I believe these will be useful for our improvements.
I am very happy that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us.
I look forward to the pleasure of a return visit and to welcoming you back at Aston Manado.

Best wishes,
Aston Manado
www.astonmanado.com

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Fantastic and unexpected experience in Manado
The Hotel looks newly renovated really nice rooms, the beds are very comfortable.
The hotel staff could not do enough for me, lots of great advice on places to visit.
I very much felt at home. Food in the restaurant was of a very high standard.
I was delayed by two days in Manado and really enjoyed my time at the Aston.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank graham p
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear gpurnell.

TABEA........................Warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write positive comments on the TripAdvisor. I am glad that you had enjoyed and felt at home during you stay with us. I can learn that you also very satisfy with our room, comfortable bed, and high standard of food quality and our services. It is our aim to make all customers exceed their expectation during stay with us. I will pass on your comments to my associates. Once again thank you for your great comments.
I and team look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

best wishes,
Aston Manado.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

i like so much tinutuan its delicious.....good cooking.....and very nice....maybe i must come back to aston again to try tinutuan manado........nike fish and bakwan its nice too.......everything in here its ok....good service.....i like merry his have good person...mrs.ekin its beautyful...nice smile..and to chef fian the best cook...clever.....

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Tabea. Warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Yuenchwe.

Thank you for your comment at Tripadvisor. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your breakfast at Aston Manado Hotel. Every dish is specially made for our beloved guests. Your compliment towards our staffs is well received, the management will surely notice them for their hard work. Wish you to come again at Aston Manado Hotel, have a great day. Regards.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Straightforward good hotel. Clean, value for money but most important, excellent service from all staff as you walk in to the time you step out. Birgita, Esther and Merry have treated me as a true guest....thumbs up to the Manado Hospitality.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor, see view so you can see the island from your window.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Natalia P, Executive Secretary at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Tabea. Warm greetings from Aston Manado Hotel.

Dear Claude R.

On behalf of the management, I would like to give our appreciation for your comments at this site. It has always been our genuine pleasure to serve our guests so that they could have a memorable stay at Aston Manado Hotel. Your positive comments to our staffs will be informed accordingly. Hope to welcome you again at Aston Manado Hotel, and wishing you success. Regards.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The staffs was not really help in term calling the taxi, Manado tourist places. The restaurant is still providing smoking places which made the whole room have a bad smell. I already told the manager about this, but they can not do anything. in General, front desk staffs are not proffesional.
I am not recommending my family to stay here. There is only one waitress in the restaurant who really know how to serve the customer with unique dress.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Bobby S, General Manager at Aston Manado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Lilypub.

TABEA....................Warm greeting from Aston Manado.

Thank you for your feed back on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to learn that you had a lack of taxi order service and also about smell cigarette at our restaurant where we still provide smoking area.
This is certainly something that I will discuss with team to ensure that they are not repeated.
Currently we already work closely with TRAC Astra to provide service transportation at all time for all our customers. The TRAC Astra company has own office and stand by at our lobby to give transport service to all customers who need transport. Beside that hotel also provide shuttle service who can use by customers who want do shopping or just city seeing. To accommodate all type of customers need we also already make separate area for non and smoking and for sure with an extra exhoust fan to avoid smell.
Our aim is to exceed our guests expectation at all time and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to do so.
If I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@astonmanado.com or to my phone number 0811 431 898.

Thank you and we all look forward to welcoming you back at Aston Manado in the near future.

best wishes