“Very Big Hotel”

Mercure Manado Tateli Beach Resort
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Manado
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Is a very big hotel and do have nice swimming pool.

Do provide free shuttle bus to town (within 30mins time). Services Average.

Breakfast very limited choice and same for both date we staying. Abit boring.

The front desk reception offer us will call to our room when the shuttle bus arrive. But didnt as promised untill we called front desk and told that the last shuttle bus to town already leave. After we make complaint then they arrange another van for two of us only.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank MsLoveBeauty

Reviewed 15 October 2011

the hotel has a very good view and surrounding, but it's too big hotel compare other hotel in Manado. when i stay in there, the hotel was so quiet maybe hotel may not high occupancy but i like the situation was. The swimming is so nice and looked well maintained, there are two separate pools, one for adults and another for children. Breakfast is so simple but it's good, they serve continental breakfast. The room is not well maintained but the room shape was is good. You asked the Front office to get room facing to swimming pool. Good for family leisure !

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2011

They have screwed up my ONE AND ONLY marriage but they have absolutely no shame and do not know manner at all! I wasn't happy about they way the treated my wedding there and how they treated me now, i didn't get my services as what they promised me.

I used their president suit room as what they called Ambassador room and also 10 others deluxe rooms for my family in my wedding day. The ambassador room cost 4 million rupiah for one night but the room and service are very basic for such expensive price. But that's ok, I still paid it.

what really upset me was the way they treated me after my wedding, they did not apologize for their error instead they came to me like a debt collector style and just said that they would give a room voucher because I complained about they service. I think they really mess up because they want never ever ever pay back my immaterial loss and now with a very arrogant style they just said to substituted it with a room voucher?

They have no respect to customer, they just respect your money!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank sevenline
Reviewed 2 October 2011

For the start, we had to show the receptionist their own website to show her the room price. She wanted to charge us triple.

The room was ok, with nice lagoon views, and a little terrace.

Service was terrible. Almost no English spoken at all. The room service took forever, and the food tray stayed in front of our door for more than 24 hours (even if we asked them to come and pick it up).

Otherwise, the swimming pool was very convenient, and we had the opportunity to really relax, and do nothing!.

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank avo77
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Yes, it's pretty expensive relative to other hotels in Manado. Yes, it's secluded. Yes, it takes 30 minutes of drive to local restaurants.

But it's the best!

Stay in Sedona, and sail to Bunaken in the morning, that'd be the best itinerary for a getaway in Manado.

Your business meeting will also be worthwhile, knowing you can always breakout to the beach for some refreshing.

Room Tip: Ask for ones facing beach.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Staying with my family for a week, superb location, friendly staff, beautiful pool and great atmosphere

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Stayed there for a weekend; have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the room. However, we had a great time at the pool as they had different water activities for that weekend and it wasn't busy when we went.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family