I was there for one week to go scuba diving. The hotel has beautiful bungalows built out of wood. Drinking water is provided. The dive center tries to make all trips possible and is very flexible. Getting to the hotel from the airport takes about 1.5 hrs. Everything was well organized and the fisherman brought me to the island in the dark. Very quiet and absolutely beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind and relish on the tip of a small island located off the cost of Manado in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, called Gangga Island Resort & Spa. Where thirty elegantly furnished & air conditioned wooden bungalows with high ceilings and a spacious veranda overlooking the beach are discreetly set at the base of a jungle covered hill. An unparalleled scuba diving experience is waiting for you in North Sulawesi! Gangga offers sensational diving where you can get up close and personal with diverse and remarkable sea life from both the Indian and the Pacific Oceans. The resort is an ideal starting point for the diving sites of Bangka Island, Bunaken National Marine Park and Lembeh Strait, making it a favorite destination for underwater photographers. For both divers and non-divers the picturesque white sand beach, the large salt-water pool, a traditional spa and the high quality of service at Gangga Island Resort will guarantee a peaceful and relaxing stay. Our friendly and accommodating staff will be happy to welcome you and assist you with your requirements, endeavor to make your stay in Gangga enjoyable and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Ctrip TA so you can book your Gangga Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gangga Island Resort And Spa
- Gangga Island Hotel Manado