Gangga Island Resort has beautiful wooden chalets with fabulous tiled spa like bathrooms set on white sand beach and individual covered gazebo , as well as devoted chaise loungers for each chalet. The water is turquoise blue and each chalet overlooks the volcanoes across the strait. Sunsets are amazing ! The chef is very good and meals freshly prepared 3 to 4 course with choices. The bar and game room type central living room is nicely separated into sitting areas for small families or groups. Service is good and the staff remembers your preferences at each meal.
The pool is really pretty with shade and sun overlooking the ocean and tea time each afternoon. The staff sings and plays the guitar at tea and some evenings. The spa services are very good.
Dive services and sites are wonderful. The corals , colors, and fish are amazing! There are pinnacles, walls, sandy bottom, deep blue, whatever you'd hope for! The dive shop checks with you each evening to see if you feel like diving the next morning. Can dive 2 tank morning and 1 in afternoon. Valet diving with good dive masters tailored to experience level. Great resort for families too especially if some dive and some do not. Great pool, great beach, good food, pool table, spa, ping pong, space to be alone or join others. Gangga has it all for an island getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind and relish on the tip of a small island located off the cost of Manado in North Sulawesi, Indonesia, called Gangga Island Resort & Spa. Where thirty elegantly furnished & air conditioned wooden bungalows with high ceilings and a spacious veranda overlooking the beach are discreetly set at the base of a jungle covered hill. An unparalleled scuba diving experience is waiting for you in North Sulawesi! Gangga offers sensational diving where you can get up close and personal with diverse and remarkable sea life from both the Indian and the Pacific Oceans. The resort is an ideal starting point for the diving sites of Bangka Island, Bunaken National Marine Park and Lembeh Strait, making it a favorite destination for underwater photographers. For both divers and non-divers the picturesque white sand beach, the large salt-water pool, a traditional spa and the high quality of service at Gangga Island Resort will guarantee a peaceful and relaxing stay. Our friendly and accommodating staff will be happy to welcome you and assist you with your requirements, endeavor to make your stay in Gangga enjoyable and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Gangga Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gangga Island Hotel Manado
- Gangga Island Resort And Spa