“The breakfast is great!”

Pandan Wangi Restaurant at Sheraton Lampung Hotel
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Bandar Lampung
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Pandan Wangi Restaurant, a perfect venue for dining exploration in Bandar Lampung. Head by skilled Indonesian Chef from International hotels & resorts experience, you may enjoy his culinary in unique presentation. From Western to Asian flavours and local best in town favourites are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Jakarta
“The breakfast is great!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

i was staying at Sheraton Lampung in June for two nights. I had breakfast at pandanwangi and the food was really great. I enjoyed local and international dishes. what i like most was the sausage and scrambled egg. A lot of variation of salad, breads. I enjoyed my nasi goreng too. The staff called me by name and really helpful. Maybe they should have more option on coffee. I like cappuccino, but they did not have one, a proper cappuccino. I hope they will have a cappuccino by illy coffee when i visit this hotel again.

1 Thank RamdanJakarta