“Best Property in Lampung city within budget”

Sheraton Lampung Hotel
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Bandar Lampung
Siliguri, West Bengal, India
“Best Property in Lampung city within budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is a Starwood group of hotels....nice property , beautiful swimming pool, its in the heart of the city, they have lounge in airport for pick up and drop.During stay must try SPA.....You can enjoy your evening in bar with live music..

Room Tip: Choose room away from swimming pool to avoid noise of live program..
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Gopal666
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Mr Gopal

Thank you for sharing your recent and nice experience with us at tripadvisor.
We are happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable and memorable
I am so glad that you enjoyed your time in bar with our live music.
Our lounge in airport is one of our service to our guest for get easly transportation.

On behalf of Sheraton Lampung , we looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best Regard

Izwan Jahri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Maroochydore, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have been staying here for 16 years off and on and the place has the warmest hospitality in Lampung. Happy hour in the Lobby Bar is a must and a great place to meet others.

I would never stay anywhere else in Lampung now that I know most of the staff personally.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are good if you have children or choose a suite if you like to spread out a bit on a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank AGRIG8
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Mr.Agri

We thank you for taking the time to write and sharing your experiences at trip Advisor. We appreciate for your feed back about our Happy Hour promo in the Lobby. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the hotel and also it was part of our commitment that to make memorable experiences during your stay at Sheraton Lampung and feel connected to most of our associates.
We are looking forward you back to Sheraton Lampung when you are in Lampung

Best Regards,

Hotel Manager
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here at Sheraton Lampung when I went there for a friends wedding. I chose this hotel because I came one day before the wedding and not planning to go around the city. So I chose a hotel that is decent and has a wide range of facilities. Finally, after searching and read some reviews and rates of some hotels, I chose Sheraton. The rate was reasonably affordable and suit my budget.

I requested for a airport pick up service, the car was okay, Innova if I'm not mistaken with friendly driver. Once I arrived, the frontdesk staff was pretty quick. I got upgrade to higher type room because the type I've booked was full. I also got early check in. The room was great, pretty similar to the pic they put in the web site. The bed was excellent and very comfy. Just like what I need after working very very hard days before I went there.

After I took a nap a while, I walk around the hotel and had lunch at the restaurant there. Pandang wangi if I'm not mistaken. I tried the fried rice. It was okay. Later in the afternoon I swam at the hotel pool. Beautiful pool surrounding. Saw the staff preparing for a buffet at the poolside restaurant. Later in the evening I had dinner there. Pretty reasonable price for a bbq buffet dinner and the live music was nice. Had a great sleep later that night. The breakfast buffet was above average, though I've had better at other hotel. But it was pretty satisfying.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at Sheraton Lampung. I've tried the restaurant, the poolside dinner, the swimming pool and the sauna-steam-whirpool at the fitness center too. I've heard the hotel was pretty old, but it is very well maintained I must say. Well, some parts do need some renewal like the changing/shower room at its fitness center. The lockers do need to be replaced with new ones. But those things didn't really bother me, cause other things they've offered were great. Another plus point (in my opnion) for the hotel is that there is a masjid nearby. Just few meters walk. No need to worry, the prayer announcements didn't get to the hotel.

Thank you for Sheraton Lampung staff for the great service. Hope to see again next time I visit Lampung. :))

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have any elevators. So if you're senior citizen or travelling with kids be...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank herichan_dua
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

First time stayed in Sheraton Lampung. We stay there for 2 night.Friendly and warm staff, nice room, great swimming pool with tropical resort view. Restaurant service is nice with good taste of food..

Room Tip: Room with swimming pool view are the best
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rahma U
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

stayed there only 1 night after spending sometime at kiluan bay (we're sooo relief to get back to the civilization from a very simple accommodation at kiluan), friendly & warm reception staffs. our room was good, but as that time there was the wedding ceremony at the swimming pool, the sound was quite annoying. the rest was fine. i think, i'm gonna stay there again if i visit Lampung.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank coquinetto
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Coquinetto

Thank you for taking your time to write a review at tripadvisor at your current stay at Sheraton Lampung Hotel. We really appreciate your positive comment about your overall experience.
And also thank you for your feedback of wedding ceremony at the swimming pool the sound was quite annoying, we apologize and we have taken a particular note for your comments
We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards

Kochi , India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Tropical resort type construction. .
Old but well maintained. .
Very friendly courteous staff. ..
Fantastic swimming pool
Pretty good room. .
Breakfast ..basic
Try local cuisine only
Don't try imported beaf steak...no clue to cook a good steak. ..
Average stocked bar...

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Sibikthomas2001
Dear Sibikthomas

Greetings from Sheraton Lampung Hotel.

Thank you for staying with us and we are delighted to hear that you were enjoying your experience at Sheraton Lampung Hotel.
We appreciate your positive comment about the overall experience at the hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our tropical resort, well maintained also very friendly courteous associate. And regards to your breakfast experiences was not met your expectation we are absolutely apologize and I have share to my team and to take some action to address this issue to make our guest convenience during stay at Sheraton Lampung

Once again thanks for being wonderful guests while you were here at Sheraton Lampung Hotel and we do hope that we will see you again.

Best Personal Regards

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Once again I stayed at Sheraton Lampung, and this time I think the services provided are professional enough. But the room that I got was very poorly maintained condition and feels the building is old and needs to be considered again for all the amenities to keep the good name of Sheraton. I hope if the next time I visit Lampung again I would get a less comfortable room, nice and well maintained.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank AlbertSiauw
Izwan_Jahri, Manager at Sheraton Lampung Hotel, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Mr.Albertusguntur

Thank you for taking your time to write a review at tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Sheraton Lampung Hotel. We really appreciate your comment about your overall experience that room , amenities and also building condition were very poorly maintained and also was not up to standard and did not meet your expectation .

We are absolutely apologize and I have share to my team and to take some action to address this issue to make our guest convenience during stay at Sheraton Lampung

We are looking forward welcoming you back to the Sheraton Lampung in the near future.

Best regard