My husband and I stayed here for 1 night. It was totally overpriced, but they had an offer on at front desk, which made our stay 50% more affordable.
Last room available was the Executive suite, which as you'd expect, was large and fairly comfortable. Nice bed and working TV. Bathroom was pretty shabby - old and very stained shower curtain, half used bottle of shampoo, dirty sink. Mini bar was switched off and empty. And there was a lingering smell of cigarette smoke from previous tenants.
Communal areas downstairs are like gas chambers to non smokers. The foyer and restaurant area, are thick with smog. All the reception chairs and sofas have cigarette burns through them. Even security guards smoke in communal areas and other residents light up, around the breakfast buffet. Though smoking like this is prevalent throughout much of Asia, I think there should be a more concerted effort to protect non smokers and children by allocating areas with ventilation and fresh air. It really was horrid and our suitcases full of fresh clothes, now need laundering after staying there.
Breakfast was included. A buffet full of hot Indonesian food - ok, but would have liked a lighter option available.