Hotel Danau Toba International
US$46
US$29
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssun plazabiggest mallinternational airportimprovementfoods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Absolutely the worst Hotel I have ever stayed at.
Avoid at all cost, completely hopeless.
No service, no breakfast, no bar, no mini bar, no nothing.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel, not this one
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Hugmund
Reviewed 19 September 2009

WOW !

W - Wouldn't stay again.
O - Only ended up here because someone else booked it...
W - Why did someone book me here?

OK Lets go! :

- 80's style (not the cool 80's style the tacky beige brown 80's style).
- A Horrible trance nightclub adjacent to the premises
- After 9pm a steady flow of 'questionable' people in and out of the lifts

Positives?:

- There is a piano bar to the right of the check-in with cheap booze.
- Two of us ate the breakfast buffet and it was actually OK.
- Laundry service was fast, cheap and efficient

Conclusion?

2/5

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
4  Thank slk8000
Reviewed 23 August 2009

we're planning to spend several night there but I changed my mine after several reasons. We stayed at the apartment section, found out the balcony was locked and I asked the reception named Ruth Simangunsong for the key to my balcony. To my surprise she said that they will not let u have/use the balcony because small animal such little snake could come in to the room. Whaaat??;; I was very upset because I choose to stay in the apartment knowing I could relax outside in the balcony, isn't that what I payed the price for (Rp.650 000/nght)??? She also said that I only have 2 passes to the swimming pool. how disgusting . So if we wnted to use the swimming pool we have to pay extra (there were 2adult/2kids). Amazing,,,,
For dinner we eat at the RIUNG LEMBUR restaurant, On the menu listed say the price included tax and service but when the bill came they still charge me tax and service, I will never stay in owefull hotel ever again. I decided to go to Jakarta the next day.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
7  Thank lawchic
Reviewed 2 August 2009

Horrible breakfast: cutlery is always missing. Useless staff who often ring you at night to ask you to pay for a bill, aster they told you that they would charge you on your room bill. Old furniture, unclean bedsheets and bathroom. Smokey café. A lot of prostitution at night. Just don't go there. Only the swimming pool is a bit nice.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled on business
5  Thank BarbaraEtty
Reviewed 18 June 2009

This hotel is very near to most of the major bank such as Standard Chartered and very easy to get taxi. Walking distance to Sun City Plaza (SOGO) and the room also clean. The food also just average, the room service is good and the swimming pool is fun but they put limit for each room. Only two person are allowed to swim. Don't forget to bring your hotel card before you go to swim. The staffs are very helpful and always smile.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family