“Best Noodle”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Best home-made noodle I ever try.

The table almost full everytime, the staffs very busy, you may wait as noodle was very fast to be eaten :) Just raised your voice to order the food.

Ordered their signature dish, and satisfy with the flavour and portion. The noodle not too thick and the soup was delicious. The price maybe a little bit expensive. However definitely will come back.

The staffs were very helpful when I accidentally drop my hotel card. Couldn't find it at that time, but one hour later the staff call me that they found my card.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Not your average asian noodles, coming from one of the food capitals of the world, this is great stuff!

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy the noodle. Taste good. The enviroment very crowded at night. Cause when the night comes, the road full with people selling food. Lots kind of foods u can find along the road. I really like to eat the noodles. And sometimes I also eat another food near that. U must very enjoy while having culinary there..

Reviewed 14 February 2014

You can try since you are in Medan

As a Malaysian, I still prefer the noodles, the taste in Malaysia

However, this one bowl of noodles cost me IDR30,000, is quite expensive!

1  Thank alvynlee
Reviewed 11 February 2014

What can i say? you must try it by yourself, and you will return everytime you hear about noodles word......delisioso....bravo.

What about the price? hmmmm....its cheaper than the other famous noodles
My kids will always pointing this place if i said pork noodles. good food, good job