“A good hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton Medan
Ranked #7 of 71 Hotels in Medan
“A good hotel”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The hotel is clean, good receptionists, clean rooms. The hotel is new (I think maximum one year) and that helps.
Can't complain. It misses a swimming pool.
Wifi was working very good. I recommend it, A good hotel

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank claudioita
Krisna P, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Medan, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Sir

Warms Greeting From Grand Serela Medan

Thanks for your time to share your experience of stay in Grand Serela Medan

We will share your comprehensive comments to our KAGUM People (staffs) especially. Trust that he could be a sample and motivation to other KAGUM People

Looking forward to have you again here in Grand Serela Medan in the near future

Warms Regards
Krisna Permana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bangalore
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We stayed here for 1 night on our way to Bukit Lawang. This hotel seems brand new and is a steal for the nominal price we paid. Rooms are spacious and maintained clean. Breakfast comes along with the room and has a lot to choose from.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank raj_sundar7252
Dear Sir

Warms Greeting From Grand Serela Medan

Thank your for your time to review us in TripAdvsior

Your valuable comment has been forwarded to our team

warms regards
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I like to book new hotels when I travel. I like new hotels because everything is totally brand new, from the cabinet, the bed mattress, the paint of the walls or the wallpapers, electronics, bathroom shower and so on.That's why when I travel to Medan, I search if there is any new hotel that worth to try. So, I found the name of this hotel through my searching via internet.

Grand Elite Hotel Medan accomplish my need because it is clean, modern, and it's new. Although it is not centrally located in Medan but it is okay for me since we rent a car with the driver so after having breakfast we just go the whole day and come back in the evening just for relax and have a good night sleep.

I think it is the right choice to stay for one night or two at Grand Elite Hotel. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who visit Medan.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank awe2011
KL
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Checked in ... after a rough ride back from Berastagi.
Once we arrived & send our luggage into our room. The walkway towards our room is a bit dark because of the wallpaper BUT it really give us a sense of relax.
At the time we open out room.. is a WOW from us.. super clean & nice warm lighting.
the bathroom is nice, even they don't have bath tub.
We have order room service - mee goreng to try up. NICE ^^ the word we said after we eat it.

Is a good experience for us in this Medan Trip.

Room Tip: Room service is good... their mee goreng is super nice ^^
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Khaosaner
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I just had a mini seminar in this hotel. Regarding the room and facilities, I think it's quite okay. The meal is acceptable, and price is reasonable. One thing I noticed in the restaurant was there is no egg station (which I think should be available in this hotel level). My company booked the meeting package of this hotel, that means lunch and coffee break included. During the lunch, I've noticed that the plates were not readily available. The restaurant only provide fixed numbers of plates according to the booking (which is very odd), and we had to 'fight' for another plates because there were still members of the seminar who hadn't had lunch yet. And after all, we've paid for 100 portions of food, not 100 plates. And there was a long pause to refill the banquets, so we needed to wait for quite some time for another food to be filled in. This part of the service is not satisfying in my perspective.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank miranda r
Seremban, Malaysia
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Positive and excellent Review for this hotel by so many travellers are all true when i finally decided to stay in this hotel with my family on 8th Sept 2013.

Truely a modern and well kept hotel . Awesome fittings , good services , good breakfast spread and of course a fantastic room .

Would recommend travellers to stay at this hotel which is also located near shopping and business districts . Would definately stay at this hotel on my next trip ..

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the city .
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank RichardTee
Medan, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stayed for 3 nights, and everything was perfect (location, value, room, service, etc.). Highly recommend it.

Rooms are beautifully designed. Very modern and luxurious. Buffet breakfast was also a treat, with a range and variety of food served. The design of the restaurant was fit for a king, although the furniture were too close to one another.

The lifts were a nice, cozy and there were a sufficient number of lifts available.

Staff were friendly and polite.

It was a good experience at Grand Elite Hotel Medan, and I will surely return.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business