“A pleasant stay”

Premier Basko Hotel
Ranked #15 of 39 Hotels in Padang
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My wife and I spent 4 nights at Premier Basko Hotel Padang. The room was clean and quiet.
Hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Warm hospitality and very good value of money. I will certainly be staying here again. Thank you Premier Basko Hotel Padang!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hilman N

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The hotel is very clean and the staff were all so friendly and helpful! The location was central and very useful, especially the mall located next door, the basko hotel was perfect for my 6 weeks at university Padang

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Georgiaverry1994
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Amazing Hotel! I stayed here for 6 weeks with 20 other students. From the very beginning of our time spent at Basko Hotel we felt very welcomed. Throughout our stay I could not fault the customer service, from reception, restaurant staff, bar staff, housekeeping, security and everyone in-between, extremely well trained dedicated staff that are clearly passionate about what they do. The amenities such as the pool and bar area where we spent a lot of our time were comfortable and always clean and welcoming. The location of the hotel was ideal, if you wanted something that the hotel couldn’t provide (they have a lot of services, dry-cleaning, room service, in-house massages, golf club hire) it was no trouble because the hotel is situated right next to a shopping mall with has plenty of restaurants, specialty shops and a supermarket. Taxis stopped right out the front of the hotel or you could hire a car or bus through their services.
I think there is room for improvement with the rooms, a little dated, however I slept well. Also the internet wasn’t reliable, but we were never without it for more than a few hours.
I would like to thank everyone at the hotel for making my time in Padang so great I had some unforgettable experiences, I will certainly be back. A special thank you to a few people in management who went above and beyond what they had too, greatly appreciate everything you did for us.
Terima kasih banyak!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank corinnejane25
Reviewed 3 February 2014

First time went to Padang for holiday trip. It was a 3 nights stay in Padang, beautiful views and love the culture. I got the hotel from a recommendation from my friend, and yes it was great money value hotel. When I arrive there, the staff greeted me and welcome me with warm hospitality. Taking me straight to the front office, then the check-in process was quick even thought it was busy at that time. Because it was my first trip to Padang I ask a lots of question about place to visit (with all of the "how to get there", "where is the great place for food" and etc.), then the staff was able to assist me with all my needs. After that we continued to the room, the rooms well not to bad, the carpet need to be update but beside that I was satisfied with it. Overall I love my visit to Padang, I would recommend people to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2014

the hotel was nice with the 5 star hotel standard. nice service by all the staffs with friendly smile. this is bes hotel in Padang. the food from the room service also good (I order fried rice). with the fast service, hot temperature, and great taste

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronny F
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Just short feedback for this hotel. I went there for the first time with my Family for holiday in a week. It was such an amazing hotel. Good customer service, there's no regret to stay here even for a long time. The room also very tidy and clean. I was there with my five member of family and have a good time in the room. It was really comfortable to stay. Also, the place really close to any market like mini market where you can buy any stuff.

So just want to say that this hotel is RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Iqbal H
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I went there for the first time with my family last December to see the views and culture in Padang city. First time i arrived, i was greeted with a warm welcome by the staff, taking me straight into the front office with a smile on his face. I really adored the atmosphere in the hotel, its like a mixture of western and traditional indonesian culture. The staff were ever so helpful, guiding me straight to the room, and providing us with information about the facilities there. One of my favorite place is the restaurant, where they served varieties of cuisine and seriously, its ever so exquisite. The bar on the other hand, they served several kinds of drinks, completed with an excellent service, plus a feel good romantic vibe. Rooms are fine and the beds are ever so comfortable. The pool was okay, my kids felt fine and dandy spending all day long in the pool. Overall, i would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Padang city, it has a great view, good food, good service, and a spectacular environment, totally recommended.

Room Tip: the breakfast is recommended for its exquisite taste in serving both indonesian and western cuisine...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gian P
Travellers also viewed these Padang hotels
Mercure Padang
#17 of 39 in Padang
Pangeran Beach Hotel
Pangeran Beach Hotel
#8 of 39 in Padang

Been to Premier Basko Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Premier Basko Hotel

Address: Jl. Prof Dr Hamka No. 2A, Padang 25132, Indonesia (Formerly BEST WESTERN)
Region: Indonesia > Sumatra > West Sumatra > Padang
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#3 Spa Hotel in Padang
#6 Luxury Hotel in Padang
Price Range: £34 - £165 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Premier Basko Hotel 4*
Premier Basko Hotel Padang. The First And Only One Five-Stars Hotel in Padang, West Sumatera. The Hotel is situated in a prime location adjacent to a shopping mall and numeruos restaurants as well as major tourist attractions and cultural centers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Basko Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Premier Basko Hotel Padang