My wife and I had the privilege of spending our honeymoon at the idyllic Nihiwatu Resort and the entire experience was heavenly! From the efficiency and flexibility of the reservations team to the hospitality of the management and the extremely high service standards of the staff, the entire team made our honeymoon an unforgettable experience!
The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and orchestrated some magical surprise dinners and massages to add to the romance of a very special trip.
To mention but a few, Linda & Marie were charming, as were the entire F&B staff and Bertie made our Nihioko breakfast very special! My wife thoroughly enjoyed yoga with Chelsea while I was taken on the fishing trip of a lifetime with Chris and Marshall; Chris made sure of a healthy catch, I enjoyed a swim with 5 or 6 Silky Sharks and Chef Bernard turned my Wahoo & Tuna in to delicious sashimi!
I cannot sing the praise of the team and resort enough. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 Hotel in the World for 2016 by Travel & Leisure magazine. An award-winning luxury resort on remote Sumba Island, Indonesia. A wide range of land and ocean-based experiences ensures all tastes are catered to. Attentive service and gourmet meals add to the refined and intimate ambience. A romantic getaway idyll with pristine private beach stretching in excess of 2.5km of length ideal for honeymooners and the unique tribal culture on the island offers guests a glimpse of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Nihiwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nihiwatu Hotel Sumba
- Nihiwatu Hotel Waikabubak
- Nihiwatu Resort Waikabubak