I stayed in this hotel for one week and probably wouldn't stay again.
- breakfast buffet is included with the room is large with fruit, fried rice, egg station, noodles etc.
- there is many Warung/food places nearby and walking distance to the Mall
- Blue bird taxi's wait outside the hotel at all time so transport is no issue
- two pools and nice grounds with trees, gardens, lawns and quiet as rooms back from the street
- the price! Paying $40 in the off season for a room with mould, broken shower and unclean sheets
- Poor wifi which doesn't work often (much the same as the air conditioner)
- no fridge or LAN access despite this being advertised on Agoda
Would I stay here again, no. There are other places which are better priced for the same facilities and better service. Disappointed.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking