“I confirm...”

Beit Maha
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Restaurant & Bar, in a building aged hundreds of years in front of the sea and the walls of the Old City of Acre. In an intimate warm atmosphere, "Beit Maha"'s Kitchen offers a wide variety of Arabic and Mediterranean quality dishes, both traditional and modern. We opened "Beit Maha" with great love and attention to small details, offering our guests an authentic enjoyable experience. "Beit Maha" hosts Live Concerts as well as Art Exhibitions.Once you visit us, you will not want to leave!
Ramallah, Palestine
“I confirm...”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

An amazing place, food, atmosphere! the team is young and friendly. A perfect place, that it has to be known (not mentionned in the Routard 2012 neither, we found it randoml, walking on the sea promenade).

• Visited November 2012

Toscana
“Great place to eat and relax”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I ate at this restaurant, found by chance as it's not listed by Lonely Planet (yet) and it was a great surprise. The location is very nice, close to the lighthouse and sea front. The food is delicious (I ate Kubbeh and eggplants) and the atmosphere relaxing and friendly. I enjoyed my meal in the garden and everything had a true local flavour - including the hand made colorful dishes!) I wish the owners (a very kind man and a truly beautiful woman) all the best for their restaurant success.

• Visited July 2012