“Tastebud pleasing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Everything we ate in Dalal was both interesting and pleasing to the tastebuds. The unusual blends of flavours made me think. Not very often can you say that about a restaurant. A selection of the tapas starters would be suitable for most vegans. We had a fish main which was just "melt in your mouth" delicious. The high arched ceilings make it a cool break from the midday Acre heat.

1  Thank sharerez

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Dalal is a small-plate restaurant located in the old Turkish Bazaar. It is small and unassuming. This is not a formal, white table cloth restaurant; it has a small bar, and the tables are located in the main corridor of the bazaar. The menu features local Arab foods and seafood, but prepared in a contemporary, rather than traditional manner. The food was excellent, the service accommodating, and the prices moderate. This is place for a casual dinner with good food and off the tourist track. The proprietor, Dalal, will greet you personally and tell you about his food.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Loved the place!The food is great and the recipes very delicate and not what you find elsewhere.
The Freike on yogourt with lemon juice is just terrific. The fish is fresh and not oily at all.
Strongly recommend.
The service is great. We loved it all.

1  Thank Coraline99
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I'm a local guy from Israel. I searched for a special place that serves good quality of fish and a nice atmosphere. My friend recommended Dalal, a nice cosy restaurant. I don't want to ruin the surprise for you. You will lose a whole experience if you come to Acre and don't meet Dalal.

1  Thank walid h
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am a tour guide, and come to Acre often. A friend of mine recommender this restaurant. And it was just great.
The ambiance , the hospitality and the good food.
I am a veggie, and Dalal looked after my needs, and I have returned to the place for the 3rd time this last week and the tourist I brought with me "licked their fingers "

1  Thank shmuel b