Tour in Israel - Shannie Paine Private Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Arad
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Shannie Paine and I am a traveler at heart. After I studied the history and theology of Israel I realized that this land is like no other. A trip to Israel should be a fun, exciting and inspiring adventure – seeing the sights, taking in the culture, exploring traditional roots and just letting loose. I invite you to contact me and allow me to guide you as you fall in love with Israel.
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Shannie Paine is a first class guide to Israel. His theological and historical education and his grasp of Biblical and Israeli history give enormous dimension and depth to his tours. We have traveled widely and frequently engaged tour guides. Shannie is one of the best. A better grasp of what we saw and all of its provenance cannot be found.

1  Thank Steve W

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Last week my wife and I completed a three day tour with Shannie Paine. We visited Jerusalem, Masada, the Dead Sea, Galilee and the Golan Heights. As experienced global travelers we can confidently say that Shannie's tour was simply the best we've ever participated in. Shannie's knowledge of history and culture, as told from multiple points of view, made for a memorable and educational experience. His expertise, insights, story telling and knack for simplifying complex information exceeded all our expectations. If you're looking to get the most from your visit to Israel you'll find no better guide!

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We had requested that our tour help us to understand the Israeli-Palestinian issue. Shannie had prepared extremely well and provided us with constant information through discussions of history and cultural impacts of leadership changes on the development of Israel. Our tour emphasized the Judio-Christian relationship and allowed us to gain a sense of place from Abraham to present day. We would highly recommend Shannie to anyone as a guide!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

In November 2012, Shannie guided a group of educators around Israel and was hands down the best guide I have ever worked with. I worked with no fewer than 6 tour guides in 2012-13 and he is by far the best: knowledgeable, balanced, thoughtful, sensitive, and a great photographer to boot. It was a pleasure to spend this time with him and I can't wait to schedule him again for my next group.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My family and I traveled to Israel for 10 days; Shannie Paine was with us the entire time. If Shannie had not been with us, our trip would not have been the same because he is truly amazing. He is so knowledgable and what our family loved was that Shannie made the information relatable. We were so excited to reach the next Crusader fort or hear about King Harrod. Sometimes, ancient history can become boring because our teachers do not know how to make the information current. This statement does not hold true for Shannie. He is brilliant and deeply cares about history and theology. We left Israel with a renewed love of history and dedication to education. On another note, Shannie was very patient with us and happily changed our itinerary to fit what we wanted to see. We visited a vast array of sites and really our trip could not have been better. Our 10 days in Israel were unbelievable. I encourage everyone who visits Israel to contact Shannie!