“One of the best meals of my life!”
Review of ACEQ Restaurant

ACEQ Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This little local restaurant is a hidden gem - all of the food is local and organic, the service is outstanding and the setting is beautiful. We live in New York City and if we had Aceq in our neighborhood we would be there every week. I can't say enough good things about this place - my husband actually was nearly teary over the quality of his meal!

2  Thank Travelling_Mimi12

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is by far my favorite restaurant in the enchanted circle of Northern NM. The atmosphere and ambiance is warm, inviting, and charming. You can tell a lot of thought is put into every little detail and aspect. The menu is constantly changing as they are supporters of local and organic farming, which I LOVE! Everything I have had here is cooked deliciously, with a beautiful presentation. Amazing combination of flavors. The owners and servers are all so friendly and nice. I highly suggest ACEQ to everyone I encounter!

1  Thank SarahDSkis
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This is some of the most delicious and thoughtful food I've had in years. Very accomodating to our groups various dietary needs. Each time I go, I fall in love with something new. This time it was the cold soup (I'm not usually a cold soup lover) and the "fried" (but not oily) cauliflower. We will visit here every time we are in Taos!

2  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We met friends for dinner and they recommended this restaurant. It is a quaint little place, unassuming and not fancy. But do not be deterred. The food was fabulous. We started with the brussel sprouts appetizer. They are sautéed and have a bit of squash purée and Parmesan cheese. We devoured these and found out how they were made. The waitress said it was her favorite and we understand why. We all enjoyed our entrees. The choices were unusual (beet roulade with spaghetti squash and butternut fritters, fried chicken with chorizo, and pork tenderloin with shiitake mushroom sauce over polenta). We finished every bite. The beer and wine list was acceptable. The dessert looked delicious but we were all too full. I am so glad we were steered towards this restaurant. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank 974knitter
Reviewed 28 January 2013

The owners and the family at ACEQ serve pure food with love and care. Certainly one of the best reatuarants in New Mexico.

1  Thank ATB80