“A great surprise in Beersheba”
Review of little india

little india
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Beersheba
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: kosher vegetarian
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A great surprise in Beersheba”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

As I was planning our tour to the south with our Swiss friend, I explored all there was on the web in Beersheba. Really, "fancy" Tel Aviv like restaurants did not appeal. And here in the corner this little Indian restaurant with many great reviews popped up! They placed themselves close to campus and gave discounts from their already funny prices to students. The place was relaxed, "shanti" as we call it. With low seats and high. The food was varied, some I have never tasted. It is dairy but also serves fish. some really good. What a find! We stayed long. I had to make do with a banana Lassi, because mango was out of season. kudos! no canned nonsense!
I hope to have excuses to go back there, they are walking distance from the train.

• Hebrew first
Beersheba, Israel
“Nice Indian food”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I was there with my family. Very nice restauraunt with a good, not very spicy food. It's clean but don't expect to see a very beatifull restaurant, nice to visit. It's very close to the BGU so there are many students there and the prices are low.

Beersheba, Israel
“Very good Indian food”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Located near the university. Delicious Indian food, There is buffet at lunch which allows you to sample many of the dishes. Only regret there is no south indian food like masala dosa.

Brno, Czech Republic
“More like a nice student buffet”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is not really a restaurant, it's more like a student-buffet. There is a small room with inside-sitting and some chairs and couches spread outside in front of the place. Really really nothing fancy.
They have a menu and an all-you-can eat buffet for a really good price. Food is good. Staff - usually also students - are nice.
I would recommend this place for younger free minded people.
(I must admit that the place seemed weird to me the first time I came there, but the food was good, so I could ignore everything else :)

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Nice relaxed student place, food is OK but not the best Indian food.”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This a very popular student hang out with a relaxed atmosphere. Its' successful due to its' budget menu, vegetarian food, relaxed Indian style seating & with it being the only Indian restaurant in Beer Sheva (maybe? well that I know of!) I would say the menu is authentic but the taste of the food is not very authentic. It's basic but nice. In reality I can whip up a better dish than this place but if it's to hang with friends, I'll spend a shekel or a few here.

Visited April 2013