“What a great day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 13 things to do in Caesarea
Herzliya, Israel
“What a great day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

It was our anniversary and I wanted to take my partner to do something different together. I had been to Ceasar Spa to have a look and thought it would be a nice treat. We arrived around 10am had a nice breakfast with Cava(to celebrate), we were hanging around by the pool area relaxing before our appointment for a massage in the Hammam. The atmosphere is relaxing and very pleasant. The massage/scrub in the Hammam was the best. And afterwards we spent hours by the pool, jacuzzi, sauna, coffee and cakes by the pool. We both had a great time at the Spa and even said that we must do it in a few months time. It's not cheap but well spent for the special occasion.

Visited June 2012

• Hebrew first
Israel
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“What a dissapointing experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

I booked a double massage for me & my wife on our anniversary including breakfast. The breakfast was a disaster, the most horrible food I ever saw. It was so bad that they eventually sent us to another nearby restaurant for breakfast. Eggs were disgusting, jam was out of the cheapest jar they found, very simple bread it just looked very bad.

Visited January 2012
Edgware, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The most relaxed I have ever been”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

This was a birthday treat from my husband to me. We had the most amazing joint Tai Tsh massage from head to toe and I felt totally stress free and relaxed for hours. We then spent the afternoon in the turkish bath, jacuzzi and treatment pool. Lunch was great at the coffee shop. Throughout the day we were given a five star experience. Would highly recommend to anyone who is North Israel, Caesarea.

Visited December 2011