We stayed for a week, and used the location as our base for all activities while in Israel.
It is right in the middle of the country, so access to all places is easy, all you have to do is plan the timing carefully, driving to Tel-Aviv in the morning is painful...the hotel staff is friendly and always willing to help.
Ignore the fact that the building needs some serious restoration, it still has the charm of years past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offers guests the luxurious ambience of a country estate hotel. Set in fifteen acres of landscaped gardens, flanked by orange groves, banana plantations and an 18-hole golf course, it provides the most gorgeous retreat for a fabulous vacation and is a much sought after venue for special events. The hotel's grounds adjoin Israel's most prestigious residential neighborhood, close to beautiful Mediterranean beaches and to Caesarea's famous archeological park, home to spectacular Roman and Crusader remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Dan Hotels Caesaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Hotels Caesaria Hotel Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Caesarea
- Dan Caesaria Hotel Caesarea