1. A mis size mountain top rural hotel within an agricalture community called a Kibutz, religious thgough.
The exterior of the building is architecturally attractive with sawn stone covered walls. Plenty of free parking.
2. Lounge is spacious and pleasing. With wide curved panoramic windows overlooking the mountain slopes down to the remote beach.
3. Located in a fenced off and locked at night community. Sorounded with dairy farming facilities.
4. It is nearby a very interesting, beautiful artisitc village of En Hod. The ancient restored village has numerous galleries, Musums and restaurants.
5. Rooms are adequate with large balconies. There is a fresh mountain air wind, when balcony doors are wide open. However, the bedding are poor. The carpet flooring in the room and coomon area corridors has seen better time a generation ago.
6. Restuarant is spacious with mountains of wide range of food, in buffette style. Not gourmet quality though.
7. Swimming pool is clean and very large for this type of hotel. Several lanes for lap swimming. With a Very weird schedule though. Separated swimming time for Men, women and family. With the bst time assigned to ...men.
8. Close enough to the City of Haifa, if you do not want stay within a crowded city.
9. As a rural area place, there is no entertainment. Unless you drive down to the Nearby En Hod bars and restaurants. You may need a cell phone to call when arriving back late at night to have the main Kibotz gate opened by remotely located control.
10. A local zoo is available for free to guests. The zoo is unfortunately a rundown and dirty place.
11. Large dairy farming facilities sorounding the Hotel. Within a few hundreds meters.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Nir Etzion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.