“Excellent host”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dshelinte...
“Excellent host”
Reviewed 31 December 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I and my guest stayed at this location. Gil was our host. He was the best. The location was near everything. It was the most enjoyable stay I've had in Israel. Gil was very knowledgable of the country and helped direct to the best places to fit our needs. The rooms were spacious. We felt at home.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Jan 2016
Thank you Dan! It was my pleasure hosting you and spending the time talking. I hope we will have the chance to meet again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing