“This place keeps getting Better!!”
Review of The Jahva House

The Jahva House
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Artesia
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The coffeehouse you wouldn't expect in small town NM! We feature Boar's Head Provisions deli sandwiches and a number of desserts and ice cream. Our coffee drinks are the best in town. We have lattes, smoothies, Jahvaccinos, shakes, bubble teas and a slew of other specialties all in a trendy and hip atmosphere. Relax on our over stuffed couches and use our FREE WI-FI! It's like nothing in Artesia. Find out for yourself.
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Been in Artesia for a couple of years now and this place is amazing! Every time I go in, it gets harder to leave. Rob is doing a great job! The food is continuing to be GREAT and always improving! The coffee is awesome! So good that we order it for our office now! I contine to find ways to have meetings there.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

One glaring problem with this place...there's this young worker who was extremely unpleasant from the moment we came in. She seemed quite annoyed with our orders and uninterested in being helpful. I read some google reviews before I came in, and as soon as she "greeted" us, I knew that I had been unlucky enough to come in on the infamous counter girl's shift. For lunch, the place is confusing. There were menus next to the register that we had to seek out ourselves while we waited. There were prices missing from some sections, and when we asked, she seemed annoyed again...as if we shouldn't be asking any questions about the menu. As a group of traveling New Yorkers, my friends and I don't expect syrupy sweetness, we just expect to feel welcomed and respected when we're spending our money in your establishment!
This place will be fine once they fire this girl. Good sandwiches and drinks. Helpful, friendly managerial guy. Nice tables and couches. Sadly, the size of these paragraphs is appropriate to the experience. What I'm going to remember next week is not how delicious my sandwich was.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Great coffee house on 5th street, just off of main street. Excellent coffee drinks, and wonderful sanwiches.

1  Thank Texas George
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Great ambiance, delicious coffee, friendly service. The only thing that could make this spot any better is if it didn't take so long to get an order. It is nice that the drinks are made with such care, it's just not the sort of place you can get in and out of quickly; plan for a wait.

2  Thank aatkinsMtRose
Reviewed 11 May 2012

The sandwiches are extremely wonderful! The jahvaccinos are really good. It's just an overall great place to hang out.

1  Thank Jessica P