“Nice little place in Artesia” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Artesia
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The coffeehouse you wouldn't expect in small town NM! We feature Boar's Head Provisions deli sandwiches and a number of desserts and ice cream. Our coffee drinks are the best in town. We have lattes, smoothies, Jahvaccinos, shakes, bubble teas and a slew of other specialties all in a trendy and hip atmosphere. Relax on our over stuffed couches and use our FREE WI-FI! It's like nothing in Artesia. Find out for yourself.
La Llagonne, France
“Nice little place in Artesia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

During our recent trip in the US, we had the good surprise to find more and more places where people seem to care about what is getting in your plate.
The Jahva House is one of those places.
Very good food, efficient service and fair prices.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank llagonne66

“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

The best hot chocolate I've ever had! The sandwiches were great! The staff there was very friendly and helpful. I love the place! Very good place to hang out! We will be going back there again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“This place keeps getting Better!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Been in Artesia for a couple of years now and this place is amazing! Every time I go in, it gets harder to leave. Rob is doing a great job! The food is continuing to be GREAT and always improving! The coffee is awesome! So good that we order it for our office now! I contine to find ways to have meetings there.

• Visited April 2013
New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, bad service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

One glaring problem with this place...there's this young worker who was extremely unpleasant from the moment we came in. She seemed quite annoyed with our orders and uninterested in being helpful. I read some google reviews before I came in, and as soon as she "greeted" us, I knew that I had been unlucky enough to come in on the infamous counter girl's shift. For lunch, the place is confusing. There were menus next to the register that we had to seek out ourselves while we waited. There were prices missing from some sections, and when we asked, she seemed annoyed again...as if we shouldn't be asking any questions about the menu. As a group of traveling New Yorkers, my friends and I don't expect syrupy sweetness, we just expect to feel welcomed and respected when we're spending our money in your establishment!
This place will be fine once they fire this girl. Good sandwiches and drinks. Helpful, friendly managerial guy. Nice tables and couches. Sadly, the size of these paragraphs is appropriate to the experience. What I'm going to remember next week is not how delicious my sandwich was.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Houston, TX
“Best Coffee in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

Great coffee house on 5th street, just off of main street. Excellent coffee drinks, and wonderful sanwiches.

Visited August 2012