“Artesia Inn = AWESOME.”
Review of Artesia Inn

Artesia Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Artesia
Artesia Inn

Awesome staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lovethenewkidney

Reviewed 1 June 2011

This hotel was WAY more than what we had expected. The desk staff was very friendly. The rooms were the cleanest I have EVER stayed in. For 53$, we got a one bed, fridge, microwave, cable, coffee pot, and plenty of towels! Thoroughly impressed and will definitely stay here again if we are in the area!

• Stayed: May 2011
5  Thank mindfixation
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I was going for my boyfriend's FLETC graduation with his mom and brother. I made a reservation over the phone and gave her my cell number as part of my information. When we got there are three rooms had already been given to someone else and we had to find somewhere else to stay. She should of called me right back if anything had changed. Velma is rude and unprofessional. She should think about leaving that industry.
BTW: Pool was empty.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank raretraveler1
sweetlady88210, Manager at Artesia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2011

Dear Rude and Unprofessional
I read ur cc information back to you and you said it was right. When I tried to run cc at 8:30 PM it kept coming up bad account. So when you tried to check in at 1 AM we had given the rooms away because you gave a bad CC. Think about this before writing rude and unprofessional and try being honest when giving cc number and this wont happen again.

Reviewed 29 July 2010

freindly , clean , 50 bucks a night summer rate can' t beat it

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2010

We were looking for a hotel that had a pool, was clean, and cheap. This was it! It had very comfortable beds, a clean pool, friendly service, a room with a microwave and refrigerator, and easy access. We were very pleased for the price and would happily stay again. We wish the other hotels that we had during our road trip were more like the Artesia Inn.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2010

Stepping into the room, there was a heavy bleach smell, and I noticed it numerous times throughout our one night stay. The room was quite clean, and I clean with bleach, so I assumed that's what the housekeeping staff used.

Nothing else sticks out in my mind about our stay. The bed was comfortable. The motel had a pool, but we didn't use it because we arrived in a torrential storm.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EdRockster
Reviewed 10 January 2010

We were in town for a basketball tourny, the staff was very helpful in helping us with directions, it was our first time in Artesia. This hotel is older, BUT it is extremly pet and person friendly. The staff was always pleasent and friendly, always smiling and helpful. When we arrived, we were a little early and the room still had to be cleaned, the staff stopped cleaning the room they were busy with and went to clean ours instead of making us wait to check in, which is the first time we have ever had that experience. They have a nice grass area for the dogs. Room was very clean. It is a little way out of the main part of town but it is worth the little drve for the comfort you get being greeted with hello and smiles everytime you encounter the staff. When we return to Arteisa we will stay here no doubt about it.

Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple