“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 575-746-0040
Description: 575-746-0040
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

If you want good Mexican food this is the place. I had the taco plate and they were awesome. The service was good and we got our food fast. Also the salsa was hot. Nothing drives me up the wall then a resturant that tries to pass ketchup as salsa. The outside of the building may not look like much but the food is so good.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Made to order and made with love!! We all there had different items. I had tacos with pick de gallo, my daughter had the tacos with Barbacoa and my husband had the taco enchilada and chile rellanos. (sp?) soo soo good!! All dishes served with love. Service was good and food was outstanding! We live in College Station and definitely will stop here and eat again!! So worth finding this diamond in the rough!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Food is delicious there, however the service sucks. I once sat down and waited 30 mins to get a drink and i had to stop and ask the waitress for the drink. Her excuse she didn't see me, but yet she helped every table near me even those who just walked in. Every time I go to eat I always seem to not get noticed, we never get refills, or even a menu. I have to wave down someone to get noticed. They need better, more experienced waitresses/waiters and they will receive a 5 star, until then i only rate the food with a 5 star!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place was hard to find--located in a warehouse-type building in a residential area. Great service began when we called to get directions from our hotel. When we found the restaurant, we were greeted as the couple that needed directions and given a choice of tables. We had some questions about the menu which were answered in detail. We both had a combination platter of tacos, chili rillenos, and enchiladas with rice and beans. Absolutely delicious--not at all like the typical Mexican restaurant food that is put out by corporate chains. We were able to watch the 3 ladies preparing the food in the open and basic kitchen. No checks were given--go to the register and say what you had. We would definitely return and recommend this hole-in-the wall to anyone wanting good food at a great price.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

You have to know how to find "The H" as locals call it, but it's worth it. It is authentic New Mexico flavor at its delicious, not-heart-healthy best. The plates are made one at a time so you know it is as fresh as if it came right out of your Mama's kitchen (if you Mama is a really good cook). This is the real deal and it's real good. Prices are modest, the service quietly friendly. Find it, you won't regret it!

1  Thank anewmexican