“Tried It One More Time, did not make it in....”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #26 of 37 Restaurants in Artesia
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My birthday was last week, so the wife says, why don't we take my free Rooty Tooty Coupon in and have breakfast. Saturday morning, May 3, 2014 about nine o'clock we walked in the door. I asked the lady at the desk if they would take my coupon as it had another address on it. She did not know. First strike. The manager, Freddie comes over and I had him the paper and he wanted to see out ticket. Told him we were coming in and wanted to know if you would honor the coupon. Second Strike. Phone started ringing and both lady and Freddie chose that moment to disregard the live human being in front of them and answer the phone. Third Strike. He then looks at me again and asks for my ticket.

I asked for my paper back and we walked out. I heard him calling after me, but if he can't take the time to LISTEN to me when I walk in, I am not staying.

Thank you IHOP, I will NOT be back, PERIOD.

We got in the car and drove down to Chapz....First time there and we had an EXCELLENT breakfast.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Service was slow.Waitresses and Cooks need to be trained better. Night manager needs to be more professional. We were there Friday January 17th at 945 we didn't leave till 11 because it took so long to get our food. One waitress was cleaning off another waitresses table and asked the night manager "Since I am cleaning this table do I get to keep the tip" and he told her yes.Very unethical. I will be writing a letter to the IHop itself and then Headquarters. Night manager blamed it all on the waitress.

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

I was there on my way to work after a long drive, surprised a new IHOP was there...so happy with my food and service...I noticed they were short handed but by now I know this is a problem with this town and I witnessed a real team work all around. ...kudos!!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have been through this town many times before, this was the first time I stopped at Ihop. I was seated as soon as I walked in, and immediately my server took my drink order. When she brought my drink she than took my order. My Breakfast Sampler came quickly, the hash browns, eggs, ham, and sausage were perfect, and the coffee was hot and fresh. This is the best restaurant that I have been to in Artesia by far. From now on I will be returning to Ihop when coming trough town.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We went here about a week after it opened. Service was slow and we had a different waitress each time someone came to our table. When our food arrived it wasn't right and we had to ask for the condiments that we wanted. Food was okay. If they can't improve then we won't be eating here anymore.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!