“Dinner at Wellhead”

Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Artesia
Petaluma, California
“Dinner at Wellhead”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Casual dinner with good food and good beer. Recommended by hotel owners where we stayed in Artesia, and I would pass on the recommendation to others looking for a place to eat in Artesia. Waitress service was the low end of our experience. Our meal was over before she brought me my 2nd beer (which I had to work to get her attention to order).

Visited April 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“VERY slow service and mediocre food!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The service was horribly slow and the food was just average. I ordered the special, which was the prime rib, and it had a LOT of fat and grizzle on it! My baked potato was only lukewarm [the butter wouldn't even melt on it!!]! Would NOT go there again!

Visited March 2014
Artesia NM
“Downtown dinning”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Love the atmosphere. The food is always good and the portions are large. For those that want a bar, it is connected and you can always sit and eat it the bar. Also has an outdoor patio.

Visited December 2013