“Quiet atmosphere, Good food”

ChapZ Bar and Grill
Ranked #29 of 37 Restaurants in Artesia
Cuisines: American
Edgewood, New Mexico
“Quiet atmosphere, Good food”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Good green chile. Quiet atmosphere. Chips and salsa served with dinner! Drinks with dinner if you so desire as a option. Wait staff friendly and inviting as well as attentive. Older roomy family operated facility. Bar and restaurant divided by a wall with nooks. Bar has Pool table's if you want something to do while your waiting for your food.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Victoria M

“Good food”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The staff is nice and the food is good. There is remodeling going on but I'm sure when it is all said and done it will be amazing.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Firecg82
Artesia, New Mexico
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My personal favorite is the Homemade Taco Plate!! It's a local favorite with everyone and very popular because it's so good! My other favorite is the Chapz Classic Cheeseburger!!! Now this is one awesome Burger. Not sure about the size as far as weight goes on the meat, but let me tell you it's BIG. Tastes like a steak! Wonderful! Chips and Salsa are served with lunch and dinner orders, and it's yummy. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Patti C
tx
“Gordon Ramsey Help this restaurant”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I refused to stay but my husband did & liked the food I guess I was so mad he stayed I didn't ask Wait time was so crazy I felt insulted They didn't care they never even came to our table to make excuses as we kept waiting for our meal Staff just kept walking by like this was the norm

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank t1560b
NM
“it's alright”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

The owner is always remodeling something, and it's half way finished. Every time you go in there, there's always someone new working there. The food is halfway tasteful.

Just be sure when paying by credit card, they charge the card the right amount.

• Visited April 2012