“A great hotel in a great location!”
Review of Kfar Giladi Hotel

Kfar Giladi Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kfar Giladi
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I stayed on the hotel for 2 nights with my family and and had a great time.
I would definitely come again and recommend this hotel Based on my experience

I'll start with the amazing location, the hotel is located at on the Kfar Giladi kibbutz which is a lovely place by itself, we had the opportunity to walk with the kids into the cowshed and watch the cows milking, we even saw the birth of a calf and the kids were thrilled about it.

The first day we spent out of the kibbutz, only 10 minutes away, we found plenty of attractions, we did rafting on the Jordan river (It's a quiet rafting suitable for children) , bush hiking of two hours and finally ate in a nice fish restaurant.

The second day we spent on on the hotel itself, enjoyed the Israeli sun and even surprised my wife with a one hour massage in our room.

As to the rooms itself, we got a ground floor room, it was much more fancy than we expected, the room was nice and clean (I recommend you to ask for a ground room).

I'll end with the food which was OK and the stuff that was amazing, the crew went out of their way to make sure that we'll feel like at home, they gave us great recommendations on how to spend our time and even took us around the kibbutz with their small club cars.

Room Tip: I stayed on a ground floor next to the dining room entrance, it was a great room!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank David Z
There are newer reviews for Kfar Giladi Hotel

Reviewed 4 June 2013

My family and I visited the hotel for the weekend. Location is great, rooms are very beautiful and clean, decorated very very beautiful. The service is also very good, the staff are very kind and nice. Pool is great for the kids and also for aults, as well as the outdoor pool.
I really recommend to go to this hotel which is located in the beautiful North of Israel in the middle of the kibbutz. Also nice just to walk around the kibbuts and see how life is there.
Food is also very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed at K'far Giladi for 4 nights in a newly renovated room. Lovely, spacious and comfortable. Great shower and bathroom as well. Grounds are lovely and clean and the staff is terrific! The food is plentiful and delicious!! I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Renovated room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2013

It is very sad to find out how the "delux rooms" really looks like...it is outrages that this hotel has 4 star...you will be shocked to find out that you need to pay $240 for one Friday night for hotel that should get 2 stars for these rooms.

The Margalit building where the hotel host his guests in what they call "delux rooms" which are very small and miserable, look like residence building in youth hostel and not 4 star hotel, the building suffer from no maintanence...the carpets in the haul are full of stains and the elevator didn't work in part of the time.

The situation in the rooms is not better at all, the bathroom door without rail, the door frame was broken and even the tap and shower heads sprinkel all over. They mention in the hotel web page that these rooms has LCD TV...not really because they have very old CRT TV that stop working on the 2nd day but you shouldn't be surprise if the owners call these rooms delux rooms.

Do yourself a favor and stay out from this hotel because you might fall in the same trap...believe me that for $240 you can find much better deals up north of Israel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank GilBiran
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Excellent hotel in Galilee. Beautiful place and perfect service. Optimum restaurant and cozy bar, bedrooms and bathrooms good size and very clean. Free WiFi in some rooms and public areas of the hotel.

Room Tip: Prefer the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Just spent 4 nights at this wonderful kibbutz with 150 16 year olds. I was lucky to have one of the new "spa-like" rooms. Very comfortable. Excellent bathrooms. Very good food and very well located. All the staff were wonderful and the views were fantastic. A good place to make our home base. The kibbutz history is also very interesting

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Spent one night with my wife and two daughters. The room we received is one of the renovated ones and even though we asked for a family room it surprised me that there was only a shower and no on-suite bath-tub...
Room was clean, check-in was quick and polite. In general, staff we had encountered were friendly and efficient.
Our booking included dinner and breakfast. If you're a meat eater you had a wide choice of all kinds of meat made in many ways, but if you're a vegetarian like myself... one fish option, some strange salads (cherry tomatoes with beetroot?) and that's it. I stayed hungry :-(

Breakfast had more options but would not qualify as great. Not what you usually get in Israeli hotels.

All in all, I would not go there again. If you do, prepare yourself for small rooms, not really equipped for families and.. bring your own food and drink - you'll probably need it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Rimonim Hermon Holiday Village
Kidmat Hagalil
Kidmat Hagalil
#2 of 4 in Beit Hillel

Been to Kfar Giladi Hotel? Share your experiences!