“Beautiful!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kfar Blum
Cherry Hill, NJ USA
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

What a beautiful place to stay in the Upper Galilee. Our room was quite large with a beautiful view of the mountains. Great bathroom and a comfortable bed. WIFI worked great and the staff was very helpful. We enjoyed two dinners and two breakfasts and all were superb. Unfortunately we were unable to use any of the spa services but there is always a next time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is the 2nd time I've stayed here. It is a lovely hotel in a great location for seeing Northern Israel. The food is good and the grounds nice, with rooms named after artists, either musical or literary. The rooms are large and have a coffee/tea maker. The bathroom is huge, with both a shower and a stand-alone tub. Just be aware that there is no room service and if your room is on the 2nd floor, there is no elevator. I didn't have a chance to use it, but I heard the spa services were good.

Room Tip: If your room is on the second floor, you will need to take the stairs as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
San Francisco, California, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have stayed at Kfar Blum many times and it just gets better and better. Dubi and his staff have created a wonderful and relaxed atmosphere, the setting is beautiful, the food is plentiful and delicious, the rooms clearly set the standard for Kibbutz hotels and beyond, and I just love arriving there for what I know will be a special stay. I've tried to convince Dubi to put in a store for tourists with local crafts but he built a luxurious spa instead...maybe one day. In the meantime, for the perfect location and setting from which to see all the wonderful sights in the area, I can't recommend Kfar Blum highly enough and eagerly look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: always ask for one of the newest rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Doug K
Cheltenham
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at Kfar Blum for three nights as part of a tour. We could not fault it. The quality of accommodation, of food, and of service was excellent. We felt so relaxed there. It is in a beautiful location not far from Galilee. We would highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed a long weekend (Thursday to Saturday) in the hotel.
The room was excellent,
The breakfast is very good with varieties of salads, fish, and other goodies.
The hotel rooms are spread all over surrounded by grass and the beautiful view of the Galilee.

Room Tip: Take the expensive rooms - they are more specious
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Last time I visited, was when the kibbutz was still a real-equal "socialist" one. Not privatized its services, on a basis of market -value. But this change, made a big difference concerning "pastoral". That grew into a big inviting buildings with 2 floors, in different locations. that are scattered with green lawns, and many flowers, that gives a cozy feeling.
It's easy to loose your way, in this semi like kibbutz, but you can ask for a ride in the Club car, that also loads the laundry. I got a key to 618- theme boutique room. Under the name of the late actress Betty Davis, that her mesmerizing eyes, talked to me from her portrait on the wall.
This suite is in the highest category of the hotel, and is a real pampering one. A big comfortable bed, that is hugging even a big couple. a deep bathtub, that you can fill much water and sunk into, large towels that smell freshness, and a professional coffee machine, to wake you up. I really enjoyed walking around to the main building, for breakfast or dinner. As nothing is neglected and feels old. From a iron table and chairs at the terrace of the rooms, to the last flower that someone pays attention to.
The self service buffet, has all what any one wishes, if he his vegan or a real carnivore. The only problem, is that you need to decide when to stop. Taking another "round" of things that you wish to taste. As there is a day of paying…. And the hotel luckily, doesn’t put you on scales, when you leave. A way to bite those calories, is to make a nice walk, on the inviting promenade along the Jordan River. The short trail is 1.1 km, but if you want a good training, continue.
I crossed 2 bridges, and found myself walking in a bliss of the Hermon River. From one side, I could hear the river heartbeat as a meditation, from the other side, there was a full spring blossom with great odors. So I walked easily an hour and a half, most of the time with no human noises accompanying me.the Golan heights and the landscape of the Galilee, were inspiring to take photos or nestle a pedestal and a canvas to draw a vivid memory.
The SPA of the hotel, was waiting for my warm muscles. Irena took care of me, with her strong hands. She did a 60 minutes Combined massage, that contained a mixture of techniques like Swedish, reflexology, and other. I let myself submissive to her, in the nice and quite spa area. Next door is the inviting lobby, that has a rural touch in the décor, something that makes you want to gaze in for a while.
The place offers some big cultural events, and I tend to make a V ,on one of the coming ones. I think I gathered enough good reasons, to be a local tourist again here. As they aren’t many if any options like this around , and it definitely deserves 2 hours drive from Tel-aviv. I was proud to see around tourists from all over the world,that came to enjoy perfect PASTORAL ambiance.

Room Tip: first floor-far from the main building
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Vancouver
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I can only speak about the boutique room (#603) I stayed in last week. This is was a wonderful stay. I had both the dinner buffet that was decent and the breakfast buffet (included). No shortage of options ....was first class. The baking was amazing. I really enjoyed my ground floor private patio in the mornings while having a coffee. The bathroom was really neat. I will try to post a picture of the tub that I didn't use but was planning to. (Hey..I will be back)
I was there solo for a family event and the boutique room was probably more than I needed for myself. If they are not available or not in your budget...there are a few different categories of rooms for you to consider. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ramot Resort Hotel
Ramot Resort Hotel
#1 of 4 in Moshav Ramot
Amirey Hagalil Boutique Hotel

Been to Pastoral Hotel - Kfar Blum? Share your experiences!