“Good meal, especially so late” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sudfeh

Sudfeh
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Nazareth
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good meal, especially so late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

We arrived at Sudfeh at 10 pm local time and were seated immediately. The menu looked very good. My wife tried one of the salads and said it was excellent. I had the stuffed eggplant and it was good but I wished I had gone with a salad. They looked very fresh. I also tried the knafe and it was good as well. I enjoyed Sudfeh, but I am not sure I would return.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good food, good ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is in a beautiful old building in the centre of Nazareth. The food was excellent - a slight modern twist on the local classics - the service was attentive and friendly. Unlike a previous reviewer we got a decent local wine too. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
italy
“nice ambience, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Is a nice place, in an old building, not far for the main street. We had a tasty and well prepared food, with glasses of good israeli wine and a drought beer. The have a quite rich menu, with recipes that blend western and eastern arabic cuisine. For a main course and drinks we paid about 20 USD per person.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
tel aviv
“good food and a nice restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

it is a nice restaurant with good food, large and expensive plates.
Please ask them to serve your plates in order (they brought us the first course, the middle course and the main course at the same time.
The house wine is very bad!!!

Visited April 2014
Colorado Springs, United States
“Recommended from Samira Guest House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great food and service and only a couple minutes walk from our stay at Samira. They offered a discount for Samira guest and the food was prepared/presented excellent. Our server was very polite and offered suggestions. I had their eggplant special and my wife had the stir-fry selection and they passed with flying colors.

Visited April 2014