Blue Weiss Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
KiKar Hotel(Netanya)
  • Free Internet
All reviewslocation is greatother hotelssea viewduplexisrael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night for a weekend. We got a suite. Room was ok and we could not see any problem. The facility is not clean, the windows are dirty and as a whole seems to be a worn out facility. Breakfast was ok as well. You do not have too many options in the center of Netania and this seems to be one of the best but if this is the best they have to improve a lot

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank Zingers
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Blueweiss. It's a good hotel for it's price, the breakfast is very tasty and the room we stayed in had a nice view of the sea. The staff in particular was very accommodating - we had some difficulty getting wifi in our room, and they upgraded us immediately to a nicer room with wifi in it. Also the people downstairs were helpful with figuring out parking and check-out, Shay in particular was great.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachel D
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had ordered the room for my daughter for 2 nights before and the night of her wedding day, and gave them all my credit card details to charge. I even phoned the hotel that morning to ensure that everything is OK. When they arrived the hotel, the front desk guy told them that they can't have their room, since the room was charged with my credit card and not my daughter's one. At first they asked for my arrivel to the hotel (I was abouut 100 Km away), and then were satisfied with only me sending them my ID photo, my credit card photo and a sined declaration that I intent to pay for the hotel room. I spoke on the phone with the manager in charge (Marketing VP), and he was very rude and told me to leave the hotel if I am not pleased with their procedures. I had do drive home and fulfil all their imaginary requests. The whole story took about one and a half hours, during the couple was waiting in full cold.
When the have received the room, it was very dirty (especially the toilet). They changed the room with a cleaner one, but the service during the whole stay was outrageous.
Summary: "He who is careful should keep away".

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jacob E
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had come from an exhausting travel from the Negev and really just needed a place that was as close to home as possible. I found it here. The tubs were "normal", my cot was comfortable, and the WiFi at the hotel was better than was in town. Best yet, I was pleasently surprised at how easy it was to get to Tel Aviv. I would stay here again when I am in Eretz Yisrael.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We stayed as family of four in a Grand Suite Sea View - spacious with a seperate room for the parents. Waking up with the view on the Mediterranean is nice and having a small kitchen could be helpful for a longer stay. There is some limited free parking in front of the hotel and the breakfast is good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family