“Authentic Israeli experience”

Hamei Ga'ash
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 15 March 2014

As a Canadian visiting a place such as this I will not judge it by my Canadian standard, if I did it would not do this place justice.
I went there with my husband who is native of this country and his cousins, that might have helped me because when I travel this way I never feel like a tourist and want to enjoy these attractions as a local.
I must say that I really had a wonderful experience there.
There are four indoor pools each of varying temperature, hot, hotter and hottest.
All have whirlpools in them as well with varying strengths.
There are sulphur shower jets in another part of this complex.
Steam and dry sauna, hot and humid as they should be,
The locals bring food and make a day out of this as at night they have a singer and music.
It may not be the cleanest place but if you embrace all the great qualities and ambiance of this place you will have an excellent and memorable day as I did,
Leave your preconceived notions of what a spa should be and enjoy Israeli style.
They have a joie de vivre that we as westerners should try to emulate!
Have fun and enjoy as I did!

3  Thank mingusMontreal

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I had the misfortune of a return visit to a place I loved several years ago when it opened. Let me begin with a positive comment. The waters here wonderful. There are several pools of water with different temperatures various mineral components. However! Hamei Gaash today is poorly maintained, shabby, not clean, disappointing in every respect. The staff is barely visible as they do not wear uniforms and have no identification tags. The Israeli public contributes to the unattractiveness of the premises by eating their sandwiches, etc, conspicuously in areas where signs clearly forbid food. The locker room facilities are worn out and neglected. There was one staff member in the women's locker room when I was there. She was busy on her cell phone and refused to answer any questions. As we were leaving I asked to speak with a manager or other responsible person and was told to wait. After 10 minutes I left and will not return in the near future. This place has so much potential; it is a shame how it has deteriorated.

1  Thank GrammaShelly
Reviewed 25 November 2013

It's a spa, basically, with all kinds of small spas inside. Plus pool, both outside and inside. It's a very lazy time passing and I'm not very keen on spas, for me 15 minutes is enough, but other people really like it.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

a nice and well cared place. it is hot springs in the middle of the country so you don't have to go south to the dead sea, even though that the dead sea is a very interesting place and a gorgouse tour there.

1  Thank sivanIsrael
Reviewed 29 July 2013

They have all these jaccuzzes with hot springs water, and all kinds of other showers - massage, etc. Only one pool outside that's open in summer - so not much to do with kids. As to adults, it's if you like it. I'm fine with it and I'm fine without it. Some people like it a lot. Beware of crowds during weekends! Better to visit Hamei Gaash during work week in the morning!

1  Thank Sasha B