“Nice place to have a light meal.”
Review of Rubinstein

Rubinstein
Ranked #3 of 137 Restaurants in Netanya
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Since Israel is known for huge portions of very good and healthy salads- there is another place to have one.

2  Thank Yuri U

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The restaurant is located in an industrial area outside Netanya, no access for tourists, I guess that the vast majority of the customers are locals. The place is very large and can accommodate events.
We arrived on Saturday afternoon, the place was deserted, because of this we had excellent service.
Outdated menu, We shared several pretty tasty appetizers . Chicken liver pate is most recommended .We shared a giant steak served on a hot plate. Not bad for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

good foot - well prepared - good service. That first time I went, I had the lamb casserole - delicious. I have since been there two more times and will go again.

2  Thank barbara h
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Good mat on solid prices.
It's not cheap, so if you are looking for budget business lunch this is not the place.
Not for kosher eaters.
Restaurant does have a wide and interesting meat menu, steaks, antricots, sausages, etc.
So if you desire a 500 gram of good meat - it's your place.
Come to spend some time for your meal, not for quick "eat and go".

2  Thank RadioBardak
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I've eaten here often and each time have to remind myself "stick to the meat!"
They really do have great meat, but I've been extremely disappointed by everything else from their french fries to sauteed chicken livers (awful!)
Service is classic Israeli ... ugh!
Burgers are great, as are their steaks, and I say great with all my heart. It's what keeps me coming back.

1  Thank Superyalda