“Nice atmosphere and Good Food”
Review of Red Burger Bar

Red Burger Bar
Ranked #29 of 132 Restaurants in Netanya
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Netanya, Israel
“Nice atmosphere and Good Food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have enjoyed my experiences at Red Burger Bar. Compared to the other restaurants around the Independence Square, this one is a keeper. It is not the BEST food or service I have ever had, but every time I have been there, it has been delicious with friendly service and staff. In summer there is live music around 10:30 on Thursday nights outside. I wish Netanya had more places like this. I don't eat burgers, but my friends do and they said that they were pretty delicious but nothing to call you mom home about.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lis H
Daniel R, Owner at Red Burger Bar, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
Thank you for your review. We are currently working on a new menu with some interesting additions. I hope that when you are next in town you will come back and try them.

• Hebrew first
“Don't order the Wiener Schnitzel ”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Don't order the Wiener Schnitzel - they don't know it's supposed to be made of veal. The locals make Schnitzel from chicken breast, and so do the folks here. And it was over cooked too.

2 Thank Wenjygal
Daniel R, Owner at Red Burger Bar, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
Thank you for your review. We are currently working on a new menu which will be available soon and I hope when you are next around you will come back to try it.
Netanya, Israel
“Other reviews make no sense”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I dont understand all the great reviews. I have been here twice and it is overpriced and the food is 'just ok'.
The service and attitude of waitresses was really terrible and unprofessional and in fact even upsetting.....and I wont even mention the people who sat on the adjacent table and started smoking....then I discovered they were staff.
It is a shame...a real shame.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Roz D
Daniel R, Owner at Red Burger Bar, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
I was very disappointed to read your review and want to say we have come a long way since June.
We are now in the process producing a new menu which I hope you will come back to try.
London
“Special Evening”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We decided to make a reunion at this restaurant. We were 80 people and they made a wonderful
evening for us. We took the terrace over and the management and staff set it up brilliantly. The food was amazing and came out on time and was very tasty. Very impressed with the way it all came together. Highly recommend it for private parties and special events. Thank you guys - you did it again!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Marilyn R
London, United Kingdom
“A great evening”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

An unassuming entrance, but once inside, it was a great atmosphere and a fantastic view of the sunset over the Mediterranean. The food was excellent and plentiful and the service was warm and friendly. We had the steak, burgers, chicken and salmon, all well cooked and presented with a variety of imaginative vegetables. The desserts were especially good. I would recommend this as a good place to eat or drink if you find yourself in Netanya.

Visited June 2014