“Very good tasty kosher food at a very reasonable price”
Review of Bistro Jacky

Bistro Jacky
Ranked #30 of 158 Restaurants in Netanya
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Jack's Bistro is right by the central square of Netanya, and provided a remarkably good meal (including bread and salads) at a very good price. I would say this is probably the best value in Netanya.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

It is a few years since I had been to this restaurant.
I always liked it for the food and the informality.
It has a great location near the central square and is on a busy road and if you are outside the traffic is very close.
It has quite a small menu but a good selection of meat and fish.
The food is plentiful and the chicken liver and onions I had was really very good.
We all enjoyed our food and although the side dishes came before the mains this is not unusual in Israel where poor service and incompetence is normal.
The only drawback was of course the service. The waitress lacked the art of being polite to the customers and she really did not know what she was doing wrong !
A bit of staff training would go a long way !
Overall though this place is worth going back to just for the ambience and the fun but not for a serious night out.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It's middle quality restaurant close to the Kikar with grilled meats and traditional oriental food. The service is very Israeli ... Just wait and be patient. The clients are old or even very old and are totally "at home" in this restaurant. Consequently you may have some surprises like receiving the food you ordered long time after these all times clients...

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I don't understand why this place gets good ratings. The four waitresses were sitting outside smoking and did not want to be bothered by serving any of the guests. We almost left but seeing that our drinks were already delivered we decided to give it a shot, hoping the food would be good. We only got 2 out of the three meals we ordered. The food was basic and tasted average. I would definitely not recommend this place.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Packed out. Great vibe on a summers night. Plenty food choice. My son enjoyed the schnitzel and my hubby said the flavours especially of the koftas were yum.
A must when in Netanya.