“Top notch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

From the appetizers and drinks to the beautifully done entrees our meals were delicious. Definitely recommend the steak fries.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The place from the outside just looks like a little family style restaurant just like the name says. We surprised to see white table cloths and candles on the tables. We decided to giv it shot because options are a bit limited in accord.ny. a bit pricey menu snd fairly small portions. I had a steak and wasn't the best. And the other 3 people in our party felt theirs was averafe too.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Visited the buffet on Mothers Day with all the inlaws and outlaws. Outstanding entrees at our noon seating. Everything was great. The restaurant is a bit tight for the buffet, but there is no need to stand in line for food, there is always plenty. The buffet closed at 2 pm but we were not rushed.

Put it on your list for your next gathering and don't forget they serve regular meals as well. These meals are wonderful as well.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

My fiancé and I went to this restaurant before Christmas and we had an amazing experience. The atmosphere is extremely cozy and inviting especially the dining room that you first walk into. The lighting and the music was soothing not irritating like other places that have lights too bright and music too loud and annoying. We were able to hear our own conversation. Their service was wonderful and our waitress was very personable. I ordered a white wine and I was very pleased with the generous amount in my glass. I ordered a pasta dish off the menu and my fiancé asked if the chef could make him a dish which was not on the menu, which he did without question. Besides that the portions were a nice size and when I mentioned to the waitress that I hadn't been there in quite some time she brought us over 2 $5 gift cards to use at another time. Let me just say that the food was delicious and the desert (rice pudding) was sensational. The other deserts sounded just as delicious which I intent to try next time. The staff were extremely attentive and friendly. Recently my parents and my brother went there for Christmas Eve and they raved about it and their experience was just the same. They couldn't say enough about it being wonderful. I would definitely recommend this place to other family and friends.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

The atmosphere was just wonderful with an incredible fireplace and wonderful food. The chocolate cake was fantastic as well as the main entries. You cannot beat the atmosphere of this wonderful restaurant where the locals congregate and talk to strangers like us. It was fantastic.