This was my second trip to Israel, and the second time I stayed in this hotel.
I work at airports a lot and as there is no airport hotel in Tel Aviv I was recommended to stay in this Hotel.
As I am sure you have read from other reviewers;
1. Access to the train station is by foot and takes 10 minutes.
2. Trains to the airport run every half an hour during the day and are 16 Sheckel.
3. *Everything* in Israel shuts down for the Shabbat (Friday Dusk to Saturday Dark), - so no trains ... but you knew that already didn't you? 8-) [ http://www.israelinsideout.com/Touring/a-tourists-guide-to-shabbat-the-sabbath.html ]
4. Taxis from the airport are around 160 Sheckel, but take the same time (yes, 10 times the train fare)
5. Hotel staff are all really helpful and friendly
6. I have never had the luxury of trying breakfast, so I cant advise.
7. The little café in the foyer has nice Salmon, Pizza and salads.
Next time I'm in Israel guess where I will stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo City Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Ramat Gan
- Ramat Gan Sheraton