“great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leonardo City Tower Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ramat Gan
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

i had a great experience at the city towers
excellent service and a very nice staff
great location close to many areas and easy to get to transportation
clean rooms
nice lobby with good food
will always come back

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank y b
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Yoci,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay at the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is very important to us that our guests feel at home and as comfortable as possible.
I hope you had a safe trip home
Raz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Holstebro, Denmark
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Unbelievable! Dirty bedsheets and pillowcases. Dirty floors. dirty breakfast restaurant. dirty sunbeds.
At the pool, guests are harassed by day users of the spa and pool. Two days in a row, hash smoking, drunk, rude harasment at the pool side from day users. Obviously the Hotel is not able to manage having a pool. The life-guard doesn´t care, the management doesn´t care. You have this weird sense, that things are going on at this hotel, the Police should look into!!!
The food is reasonably in quality - if you think of the hotel as a 3 star facility and not a 5 star.
The staff at the restaurant are not trained to serve people. Obviously the management is not present.
The staff at the reception were all polite and helpful. The view of the city is nice.
I will never, never ever go back to the Leonardo City Tower of Hell Hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay.
I would very much appreciate it if you could contact us directly.
To e-mail address: Yorava@fattal.co.il
I would like to speak with you at depth about your stay and look in to this matter.
I hope you understand that it is very important to us to make sure that all of our guest feel at home.

Best Regards,
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks during Jan 2014, as a part of a business trip to Tel Aviv. What a nightmare !. Calling this hotel a 5 start is simply the worst fraud possible. the list price of this hotel are anything between 250$ to 1000$ / night !!!.

1. Found in my room a 27' TV with maybe 12 analog channels with horrible reception.
2. the room was supposed to have a WIFI connection. The signal in my room was so weak that I couldn't connect and had to go downstairs every night in order to do my work. (I am an IT consultant).
2. The elevators and the way to the parking is dirty, smell of piss everywhere.
3. The underground parking lot, is over packed, dirty, and cost $20 / day !!.
4. Had a power outage from 8 pm to 2 pm. which ignited the hotel generator, yet the whole hotel smelled of horrible diesel fumes. The only light that the generator provided was a small light bulb in the shower !.
5. Didn't have hot water for 24 hours in the shower.
6. Reporting to the hotel management of all these horror events, and asking for reimbusement and resolution of the problems, yielded to placing dry fruits and wine on my table. Of course I asked for all that to be removed immediately.
Once arriving back home I wrote a letter to the Hotel network management, (Patal Hotels).
They didn't even care to respond in any way !
What a horrible experience, and unprofessional customer service.

Bottom line. it's not a 5 start hotel. for this price I would definitely find other
hotels in Tel Aviv area in my next visits to Israel.
pure disgrace !. Stay away from it !
If you'd like more details don't hestiate to contact me at atsmonch@gmail.com.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that you sent a complaint and did not receive any reply.
I will be sending you an e-mail to the address that you left so that we may speak about your stay at with us.
It is very import to us to know what happened throughout your stay.

Best Regards,
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been there in February for business.
2 times in the morning shower was not working => had to go to meeting without shower.
The staff couldn't care less .
Room so-so.
We all know that the variability in 5* hotel quality is pretty big but this is unacceptable.
I needed to stay 2 more nights in Tel Aviv but I changed for the Crown Plaza (same price but much better).

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank stephane f
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I would first like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred while you stayed with us. After some follow ups with our staff I understand that two of our senior managers took care of your complaint. It is very important to us to make sure to take care of our guests needs to the best of our abilities. I am sure that they did there very best to make sure that you were taken care of to the fullest.

Unken, Austria
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

If I would give them zero stars I would! Where do I start...
1) The room was extremely dirty: stained carpet, cigarette smoke smell (non-smoking room), mold in the shower.
2) they charged an obscene amount of money for less than average room: $230 for a room that you can barely move in.
3) The staff was extremely unfriendly: no smiles, no response to my questions, treating me as if I am third class customer.
4) AC was not working, unless you call mildly cool air streaming from the AC adequate given extremely hot weather in the summer. My request to fix it went unanswered, stating that the service personnel is not available.
5) WI-FI was only limited to one device, which is below what is customary in other hotels of that type. Additional device was charged 10$ an hour - totally ridiculous.
6) The bar charged us 50$ for two sandwiches and water, don't remember eating a mediocre meal for that price.
7) the only good thing is location and this is about it.

Stay away unless you want to spoil your vacation!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ola2013
razdagan, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I first would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced while staying with us.
Concerning your comments about the room that you stayed in I am very sorry to hear that you feel that the room was not to your standards.
Concerning your comments about our staff, I would like for you to know that our staff go through different types of training courses to make sure they know how to speak and help guests throughout there stay.
The WI-FI like in may hotels is an extra charge and there are certain companies and websites that when you make a reservation with them the hotel provides one free code per guest. There are also lots of different codes that guests may purchase. For example: for 2 hours a code costs 15 NIS, for 24 hours a code cost 45NIS, for 3 days a code cost 100 NIS. A code for 24 hours come to about 13 USD.
After checking the restaurant menu I see that the most expensive sandwich cost 49 NIS and I am sorry that you feel that this was not worth your money.
I understand from your comments that you had many complaints throughout your stay, therefore I would very much appreciate it if you could contact me so that I can follow up on your reservation.
have a a nice day
E-mail: Razda@fattal.co.il
Raz Dagan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I spent almost a week in the hotel. Nice over city view from 16th floor. Room is tidy and clean. Breakfasts are good, but rather expensive - 90NIS.

For those who interested: Far from the beach and night life spots.

Hotel has pool and gym. Unfortunately, I had no chance to try them out.

No free internet and internet speed is not very good, this was critical to me as I had to participate in conferences (one day I had to cancel the call because of the poor bandwidth). Also note that you can use WiFi username/password for one device only! For God sake, guys, I guess most of modern people have laptop and smartphone (and, additionally, may have tablet), so, you should allow at least 2 connections.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Yakov Z
Dear Guest,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know of your concerns while you were staying with us.
I do hope that you notified us of any problems you had so that we were able to help you as quickly as possible.
It is very important to us that all of our guest enjoy there stay to the fullest.
I hope you had a safe trip home.

Raz Dagan
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was our final stop on a one-week tour of Israel with a 44-member tour group in June 2014. The Leonardo City Tower was far and away the nicest hotel of our vacation. The rooms were spotlessly clean with a real king-sized bed, not two twins pushed together as was the case in our other hotels in Israel. The bathroom was large and nicely furnished. The spacious counter, huge mirror, and shower with excellent water pressure all stood out as what you would expect from a four or five star hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the dinner was a feast for the eyes and the palate. The buffet offered an array of traditional middle eastern foods and proffered the best grilled chicken of the trip. The servers were attentive and helpful, clearing the table and refilling drinks religiously. I can highly recommend the Leonardo City Tower for your business trip or vacation in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Renee S
razdagan, General Manager at Leonardo City Tower Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time and voicing your comments about the Leonardo City Tower Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to hear about our guest stay with us and learn from there experience. Our staff works very hard to make sure our guest enjoy every minute of there trip, especially if you are with us for such a short period of time.
I hope you visit us again soon.
Merav Soberano
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ramat Gan
Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center
Rimonim Tower Hotel Ramat Gan
Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites
Leonardo Beach Tel Aviv Hotel
Royal Beach Hotel Tel Aviv by Isrotel Exclusive Collection

Been to Leonardo City Tower Hotel? Share your experiences!