We'd asked for guidance in getting a Tel Aviv hotel, and upon arrival, we were upgraded to a nice suite. This was particularly wonderful as we were going to spend quite a bit of time in the room resting from the first two weeks of our trip. The living room, separate bedroom and bath and a half were very nice. Not being accustomed to Sabbat, we thought we'd starve before we could get something to eat, and relied on our "travel snacks". The main dining room was open, but waaay too much for us to eat as we wanted a light dinner. We also had not set our watches to the correct time. But in sharing a delicious sandwich and beers in the large bar/lounge area at 9:30 pm, was lovely. The breakfast was included the next morning, and it was an extremely nice buffet.
In asking about a tour from the concierge on Sunday morning, we were told of a FREE tour put on by a diamond company with a "buying opportunity" at the end. It exactly fit our time frame before our next travel plans. We were asking about a car and driver, but this worked out perfectly. We got to see an overview of Tel Aviv (we would be back there in two weeks) the glorious beaches, Old Jaffa, beautiful old and new buildings - just what we wanted. The time at the diamond store was not a pressure and not overly-long. We thank the staff at Kfar Maccabiah for that suggestion. Very nice hotel, and helpful service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every guest is treated to five star hospitality in the hotel's 270 deluxe room and exclusive suites: advanced sports facilities, a luxurious lobby, sports restaurants, bar, cafeteria, business lounge, synagogue, pampering spa and many engaging activities for children, teenagers and adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel And Suites
- Kfar Maccabiah Hotel Ramat Gan
- Best Western Tel Aviv